Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diamond 3 EUW 58 champions 21 skin

Discussion on Diamond 3 EUW 58 champions 21 skin within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb Diamond 3 EUW 58 champions 21 skin

58 champions
21 skin
51% win rate
13054 blue essence
1824 orange essence
diamond 3
22 emotes
changeable email

paypal f&f only >> 45 euro
Discord : Hesam7#0009

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUNE - Diamond 5 - 68 Skin, Almost All Champions, Diamond Border, All Runes.
08/12/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I'm trying to sell my main account on S5, if you have any offer, dont hesitate to comment below, I'm willing to go first with a middle man or to hight TBM person. Diamond 5 - Album on Imgur skype: dioooo40
[Selling] EUNE - Diamond 5 - 68 Skin, Almost All Champions, Diamond Border, All Runes. 75€
08/10/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I'm trying to sell my main account on S5, if you have any offer, dont hesitate to comment below, I'm willing to go first with a middle man or to high TBM person Diamond 5 - Album on Imgur skype: dioooo40
[Selling] EUW Diamond 5 Account All champions - 149 skin (cs riven,thresh etc)- 20 runepage
08/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
http://puu.sh/aR5xv.jpg This account got some rares skin like Championship Riven, Thresh, Triumphant Ryze and Silver Kayle) 118854 IP 46 RP All runes (or something) All champions and 20 runes page Platinum board last season and Diamond 5 now. Never banned. Frostfire Annie Reverse Annie Brolaf
[Selling] DIamond One Acc (X2 acc In EUNE+EUW) Diamond 5 (EUW) + Diamond 3 (EUW) !!!!
06/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hello: Im selling 4 accounts All diamond in EUNE and EUW. In EUNE : DIamond 1 , All champs (7 LP) In EUW :