Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

P1 diamond mmr EUNE acc, dropped cause of inactivity, frist hand

Discussion on P1 diamond mmr EUNE acc, dropped cause of inactivity, frist hand within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
P1 diamond mmr EUNE acc, dropped cause of inactivity, frist hand

31 champs, sand wraith pyke with purple chroma, ssw singed
some stuff in hextech crafting, 3k orange essence

Plat1 with diamond mmr, dropped from d3 cause of inactivity
selling cheap

I ALSO MIGHT TRADE THIS ACC FOR ALL TIME UNRANKED

write in topic

12$ NEGOTIABLE

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW [G1, good mmr] EUNE [Plat5, dropped from P1 inactive)
09/11/2018 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, i want to sell 2 of my accounts, they are handleveled with decent mmr and champions/skins EUW Gold 1 acc: - 60% winrate (~60 games played only) - 23 champions - Blood Moon Yasuo, Death Sworn Zed, Popstar Ahri with Chroma, Uncle Ryze, Freljord Taliyah and some cheap skins - 4,5k BE - In Hextech: perma SKT T1 Kalista(need champ), Arcade Sona, Infernal Diana, Pulsefire Ezreal and about 600 Orange Es.
[Selling] P3(diamond 4 mmr, droped due to inactivity)
10/28/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
60 champs almost all adcs and skins to them - project lucian, bloodmoon kalista, soul reaver draven, headhunter cait and more i handleveled this at start of the season, bought many things with rp mostly champs, im done with league, u can offer me here or skype: hecio7771 euw/no scripts or bots/decent winrate
[Selling] EUNE UNRANKED DUE TO INACTIVITY PLAT 2 MMR LOL Acc 113 champs 47 skins
03/09/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
It has: Plat 2 MMR ( it is unranked now due to decay) Silver season 2, Plat season 3, Diamond season 4 (preseason actually so season 4 icon is plat) Diamond season 5 and plat this season 1011 IP on it 44 RP 2432 blue essence 2024 orange essence Flat AD marks ; flat attack speed marks ; flat mpen marks ; flat hp and armor seals ; 6 flat Attack speed glyphs ; magic res glyphs, 3 scaling magic res glyphs, scaling CD glyphs, 3 flat AP glyphs, scaling AP glyphs; flat AD, AP and Attack speed...
[Selling] LEGIT CHALLENGER TURKEY 220POINTS ( was rank 50 but dropped cause of inactivity)
07/31/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As title states, selling my LEGIT challenger turkey account that was top 50 but now demoted all the way down cause of not playing every 10 days. You can play 1 game a 10 days and probally hold challenger on the server. i can provide all info as im Original owner. Mostly ADC champs ( was my adc smurf on euw ) some skins not much Best 1 is MEDIEVAL TWITCH. Prefer offers ( first best 1 gets it )