Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW account with all champions, 930 skins (inc PAX sivir), ranked Platinum 2

Discussion on EUW account with all champions, 930 skins (inc PAX sivir), ranked Platinum 2 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW account with all champions, 930 skins (inc PAX sivir), ranked Platinum 2

Selling the account in the title.

I currently have 930 skins (not missing any right now) including all prestige, hextech skins and around 120 skin shards to reroll for the next 40 skins that come out.

Account was Diamond 5 last season, currently it is Platinum 2 and I am too bored to rank it up again.

I am also the original owner of this account since a very long time ago.

Please send serious offers.
Old 06/14/2019, 15:58   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 5
What is the highest offer right now? Some screenshot of the most rare stuff would help with getting good offers like limided skin except the pax one rare/limited Icons and so on.
Old 06/16/2019, 00:32   #3

I dont have any legit offers yet so still waiting

Im not sure which limited skins to post because other than the legacy ones which you can still obtain certain times a year (like the world cup skins), I dont have anything other than PAX Sivir which cannot be obtained in any way anymore (so no black alistar, PAX TF etc) - but again all legacy ones I have. I don't have any special icons as I wasnt very interested in collecting them.

Also have the Riot ward.
Old 06/16/2019, 10:19   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

add me on discord Shawn
Old 06/18/2019, 17:41   #5

As there are 926 skins + the next 60 skins you get from rerolling the 180 skin shards I have, please do not send me offers equivalent to 1/30th of the face value. If you think you can get all prestige skins, hextech skins and a lot of chromas for 0.50 each please by all means point me to the right direction and I will also!

I am not expecting anywhere near what I paid for everything but I am not giving the account away for free just because I am planning to stop playing.

Currently have an offer of 1300.
Old 06/25/2019, 13:27   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 120
The Black Market: 155/0/0
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBokz View Post
As there are 926 skins + the next 60 skins you get from rerolling the 180 skin shards I have, please do not send me offers equivalent to 1/30th of the face value. If you think you can get all prestige skins, hextech skins and a lot of chromas for 0.50 each please by all means point me to the right direction and I will also!

I am not expecting anywhere near what I paid for everything but I am not giving the account away for free just because I am planning to stop playing.

Currently have an offer of 1300.
1300€ for league account that can be recovered is insane! You should take it immediately
Old 06/25/2019, 14:06   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by rev170 View Post
1300€ for league account that can be recovered is insane! You should take it immediately
I am not looking to scam people. I am giving away the e-mail as well and we can do ID identification too if it makes some people feel safer.

I am not desperate for money, I have quit this game as well as CS:GO (sold my inventory from a thread on this website already) and I just prefer to turn this into something else - a couple of KAWS companions for example. I understand it is hard to be sure about someone's identity online and it is near impossible to prove there are no bad intentions.

I have lost count of how many thousands of euros I have spent on this account and I am not even asking for 1/3 of that amount. I would rather sit on it and never sell it instead of giving it to a lowball bidder.

I think people are forgetting how much money you have to spend on a new account to have all hextech skins, all prestige skins, limited chromas, limited skins and a couple unobtainable ones. Or they are just looking for people who sell their accounts because they are desperate for cash.

If there are enough people interested, I may be tempted to make a raffle for it.