Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

euw acc gold 2, Riot singed+silver kayle

Discussion on euw acc gold 2, Riot singed+silver kayle within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
euw acc gold 2, Riot singed+silver kayle

Hey Guys, i sell my 2nd Account with Silver kayle, Judgement Kayle, Riot singed + Sona&Ezreal Ultimate skin.
This Account is Honor lvl 0 (2 chat Restrictions, both Restrictions were in the past so you can climb with honor easy if you care about)

If you are interested or have questions add me on Discord Lupeco#7301

Some pictures are in the annex

I only accept Paypal as Payment method

price expectations: 120€ but negotiable price

Other informations:
Champs: 94
Skins: 113 + 20 chroma
5 Gemstones
Attached Images
File Type: jpg skin 1.jpg (84.0 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg skin 5.jpg (110.4 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg skin 11.jpg (114.8 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg Beute.jpg (44.5 KB, 6 views)

Tags
gemstones, gold account euw, riot singed, silver kayle, ultimate skin

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling PAX JAX,PAX SIVIR,RIOT SINGED,RIOT NASUS,RIOT KAYLE EUW account
03/03/2018 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Offers below or on skype! :) Account has 49 champions,silver 1 solo que rank But very nice rare skins (also mastery 7 with Jax) Skin list: https://imgur.com/a/3Hvzk
[Trading] LVL 30 NA Riot singed/silver kayle/judgement kayle/victorious sivir
11/15/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I'm pretty done w/ this game wanna move over to tf2 or something also i dont like the way next season is looking, so I have thus ACC i'm looking to trade I would probably be looking 50tf2/40csgo for the riot singed/silverkayle acc. Names are censored to keep safe from reporting. I am open to offers. RULES: You will go first once receive I receive keys i will give you the login info and will need the email of your choice. ACCOUNT IS VERIFIED! SKYPE: blushade RIOT SINGED/SILVER KAYLE/JUDGEMENT...
[Trading] LVL 30 NA Riot singed/silver kayle/judgement kayle/victorious sivir
11/11/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I'm pretty done w/ this game wanna move over to tf2 or something also i dont like the way next season is looking, so I have thus ACC i'm looking to trade I would probably be looking 50tf2/40csgo for the riot singed/silverkayle acc. Names are censored to keep safe from reporting. I am open to offers. RULES: You will go first once receive I receive keys i will give you the login info and will need the email of your choice. ACCOUNT IS VERIFIED! SKYPE: blushade RIOT SINGED/SILVER KAYLE/JUDGEMENT...
[Selling] Account with Pax tf Pax sivir riot gsg nasus riot singed silver kayle & much more
03/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
hey i want to sell my acc elophant link:Pickle's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats skype; hd.kurayshi Price Negitable