Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling League of Legends Account (Dia)

Discussion on Selling League of Legends Account (Dia) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Selling League of Legends Account (Dia)

Hello customer,

as you can see by the title I'd like to sell my personal League of Legends account. My account has been in Diamond since Season 7 and also has a Diamond MMR. It is currently unranked tho, because I have no time left anymore to keep playing this game. This is also my reason to sell my account. Here are some previews of what this account has:

- It has all champs
- 171 Skins in total (PM me for the list)
- It is honor Level 1 (But Checkpoint 3/3, so you just have to play a couple of games and youre Honor 2 again)
- 33k BE (If u want to name change or buy next champs, it's up to you)
- Flex 5v5 Gold 1 currently

If you are interested in this Account, please feel free to DM me here or send a friend request on my Discord (TH3 ARCHFI3ND#0937) to receive several screenshots which will prove that this account is legit.
Price is negotioable. I accept PaySafe-Card and PayPal (Friend & Family option) as payment methods.

~GGKnives
Old 05/03/2019, 11:56   #2

elite*gold: 0

Because of request by many, here is the link to an album where my skins are displayed:

Enjoy!
Closed Thread

Tags
account league legends, league acc sale, league of leagends