Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PROVIDING A FREE ELOBOOSTING SERVICE

Discussion on PROVIDING A FREE ELOBOOSTING SERVICE within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PROVIDING A FREE ELOBOOSTING SERVICE

I am an ex high elo elobooster who wants to return to league of legends.
I want to start eloboosting again but i need to practice and have no accounts.
As such i will be providing a free eloboosting service for a limited amount of time in order to practice and get vouches.
I can eloboost in nearly all servers up to diamond (currently) since the last time i played was 6 months ago.
I dislike duo boosting but if you really want to duo and have another account i will consider it.
Note that ill be boosting each member according to their reputation on this forum.
This means that ill boost each member from a couple of games up to a couple of divisions.
If you are interested contact me on discord O8552558O#5139.

First boost complete. Currently available to boost.
Old 04/21/2019, 02:31   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 1741/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,190

#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [NA] ✩ Eloboosting + ✩ [Providing 2 free vouches]
09/15/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Contact me if you want to try out a vouch/verification game! Elo boosting prices Hi, I'm a high elo player on the NA server and am willing to do a large amount of boosts (up to 5-6 hours/10 games a day) anywhere up to Plat 1. I do cheap and fast elo boosting with 80-90% win rates throughout gold and plat. My rates to get through each division are as follows. Bronze 5: $18 Bronze 4: $18 Bronze 3: $18
Providing PLVL service.
01/04/2013 - Dekaron Trading - 13 Replies
Some of the options 1: I make a completely new class, bind it to an completely new email and a birth date, I then make a character (With the class / name) you want, I plvl it from 1-135 (Your choice) And when I have reached the level you want, I'll show it to you in game, you send payment and I send info. MM can be used as long as you pay the fees 2: You give me the ID/PW of any account, then I will plvl it to your destined lvl. 2.1: You give me the money before I start 2.2: You give...
Providing Battle.net accounts (Any game/any amount) EU Service
05/28/2012 - Trading - 1 Replies
just db3 keys. skype: Intension6
Providing Battle.net accounts (Any game/any amount) EU Service
04/05/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, Im offering Battle.net accounts. Its up to you how much you want the amount to be, and what games you want. You could for example ask for a 200 euro amount, so you could buy all games yourself but I can also just get the games for you. Besides, I could also get you money + the games. ID names etc are all up to you as customer, accounts can be fresh newly created. Im taking offers, or selling it for pure money :) If youre interested in my service feel free to PM me or leave an...