Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

KINGBOOST 👑 | IRON > DIAMOND | FAST SERVICE.

Discussion on KINGBOOST 👑 | IRON > DIAMOND | FAST SERVICE. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 04/11/2019, 19:50   #31 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Insanely toxic and racist user, I wouldn't do any type of deal with him. He will for sure get your account banned. I can provide screenshots to anyone who is interested.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/02/2019, 11:58   #32 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 259
The Black Market: 302/1/2
SCAMMER!

Be aware people, sold us an account in march and then took it back via security questions in april.
Be warned and do not trade with this person, even after many pleads for him to fix the situation and him CONFIRMING that he will still nothing.

He just waited until we could no longer rate him in the epvp trade (30 days max) and now is ignoring on discord.
Old 05/02/2019, 13:15   #33 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 365
The Black Market: 346/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by GameBoost View Post
SCAMMER!

Be aware people, sold us an account in march and then took it back via security questions in april.
Be warned and do not trade with this person, even after many pleads for him to fix the situation and him CONFIRMING that he will still nothing.

He just waited until we could no longer rate him in the epvp trade (30 days max) and now is ignoring on discord.
Not sure if someone would risk that with 2 factor secured emblem I can only tell that i wrote with him over some days and he was always friendly and trustworthy. Can you proof anything? why dont u open a report thread then?
Old 05/02/2019, 13:24   #34 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 259
The Black Market: 302/1/2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve o.O ✔ View Post
Not sure if someone would risk that with 2 factor secured emblem I can only tell that i wrote with him over some days and he was always friendly and trustworthy. Can you proof anything? why dont u open a report thread then?
Old 05/07/2019, 20:52   #35

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve o.O ✔ View Post
Dont waste your time with this Guy, he most likely sold the Account and it got locked.
He declined a exchange and the Account i offered him due to his loss.
He said i need to play atleast the Placement game's, even tho Account was 4-1 and Gold IV+ with higher value than the other Account but he declined, probably for a good reason.
He is just braindamaged and dunno, but thanks for the backup!