Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Make Boosts effective again! DonaldDrump Boosting Service

Discussion on Make Boosts effective again! DonaldDrump Boosting Service within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Make Boosts effective again! DonaldDrump Boosting Service

If you are looking for a fast and reliable high Elo (Master Season 8) Booster, you've come to the right place, I will boost your account to the desired league within a short time span with an extremely good KDA an Winratio!

Do not listen to all the Fake Boosters out there who are Diamond IV at best, and, trust me, quite frankly, that is not very good! Instead, hire me, I would like to be in charge of your account and get you where you always wanted to be.

Since I am a businessman, I will offer you a fair price!

Furthermore, the 2 first Boosts (max. 1 League) are for free! So make sure to contact me asap!

"My whole life is about winning.I don't lose often.I almost never lose"
-Donald Drump
Old 02/03/2019, 01:49   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 160
The Black Market: 241/0/0
Hey, do you also do duoq ? Euw, (used to be dia 5 last season and didn't play any placements)
Old 02/03/2019, 01:53   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intic View Post
Hey, do you also do duoq ? Euw, (used to be dia 5 last season and didn't play any placements)

yes, I do!