Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Rift] Undetected scripting platform invites !! three day trial !!

Discussion on [Rift] Undetected scripting platform invites !! three day trial !! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/02/2019, 11:14   #16

elite*gold: 53
Hi guys, all new users are now getting a 2 day trial with a new invite for the next 24 hours.
Old 02/02/2019, 13:23   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Here is my Experience and Story with this.

There are 2 ways to create a Account:

1. Pay 20 Dollar(with Bitcoins)
2. Get a Invitation Code from someone somehow

I think most Users have to choose Option 1 because they dont have a other choice :P

So, i bought the Invitation with Bitcoins, logged in, downloaded the Client, followed Instructions and waited for my Account to get verifiyed and activated.

Guess what happened?
Account got deleted!

Logged in on their Forum and wanted to ask why.

Guess what happened?
Got a standard answer like this:
"We are protecting our Community, your HWID failed, we cant invite everyone, bla bla."
Topic got closed without giving me a opportunity to even answer.

After that i tried to open a new Topic with my answer.

Guess what happened?
All my Topics and Posts got deleted, my Forum Account got banned aswell.

And here is the thing, this was my first Account on their Site, my HWID is clean and somehow it failed the verfication process? HOW?
Doesnt make any sense!

They dont give you a detailed answer why your HWID got denied, they dont let you answer, they give you nothing in return.

My Bitcoins are gone now, i did the mistake by trusting them but maybe my story can help to prevent this to happen to others.

Conclusion of this Story:
You could be lucky and get accepted but the chance is very high that you will lose your Bitcoins by failing the HWID verification.
It seems this guys are extremly paranoid and banning everyone that has some kind of similar HWID. This is the only explanation why my HWID could have failed since i never had a Account there before.

Some words to the Rift Admins in general:
FIX your HWID verification System or you will fail very hard with this Project.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/02/2019, 15:17   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 14
The Black Market: 110/0/0
can confirm this platform got ban waved a few days ago, they claim to be undetected again in less than 24hrs after banwave they're just money hungry obviously deal with caution
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/02/2019, 15:28   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

there is no scripts "undetected"
Old 02/02/2019, 23:27   #20

About the HWID verification failed: It is stated in multiple places that it is a possibility that you will fail it. It happens to less than 1 percent of people, we are very careful with who we let in as to keep our platform and users safe. We are sorry for the inconvenience, but the security of our platform comes first. Of course we don't give out exact details on why you were denied, if everyone knew what we look for, they could easily just circumvent it, do you understand?

Also, you can also buy an invitation from my shoppy link in the post above, I actually DO refund some people who are denied when they buy through me via paypal.
Old 02/03/2019, 00:33   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riftlol View Post
About the HWID verification failed: It is stated in multiple places that it is a possibility that you will fail it. It happens to less than 1 percent of people, we are very careful with who we let in as to keep our platform and users safe. We are sorry for the inconvenience, but the security of our platform comes first. Of course we don't give out exact details on why you were denied, if everyone knew what we look for, they could easily just circumvent it, do you understand?

Also, you can also buy an invitation from my shoppy link in the post above, I actually DO refund some people who are denied when they buy through me via paypal.

@ you have been hating in every thread I post for weeks, I understand your concerns, but we ARE undetected again, we know exactly how the detection happened and we patched it within 3 hours of Riot pushing it out. You are right to be skeptical, of course. But we were undetected for 6 months, during that time, every other platform was detected weekly or monthly at the most. We are not money hungry, if we were do you think we would be denying people instead of letting them subscribe? Or giving out a full month of free subscription to every user who used Rift during the detection window? We care about our customers and have provided a consistently safe product over the last half a year.

Thanks!
Stop spreading bullshit dude, i totally believe him. Hes not hating just telling you the truth, don't spread lies towards other people on this community. Also i have reported your thread for false advertisement. Have a nice day please don't fall for this fake.

DONT FALSELY ADVERTISE PLEASE

If i had time on my hand i would expose you right here right now, don't forget how you begged on d3scene so people would help you with your latest detection.
You have no idea where that detection came from, after that french guy gave you some answers you quickly deleted all posts!
Please stop being bullshit before i start posting some real weight on your shoulders.

GL With your sales on this copy/paste product, next time please don't use the sourcecodes of "leaguesharp" that went public in 2016.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/03/2019, 00:48   #22 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicerDicerAllAround View Post
shut up you gigarandom ur old account got banned for scamming u kid dont trashtalk others when you arent clean yourself, imagine to have to deal with multiple people a day just asking the same stupid questions or begging for 2 free days, if ur not poor why do you cry about 2 free days? There will always be banwaves for public platforms, like x21, LCS, Hanbot, and other scripting platforms or botting platforms since its easier for riot to find a way to ban them or detect them. Be happy Rift.lol atleast fixes the detection quick and gives their users free days of playtime.

Im not even using their Platform regulary and yes their scripts might not be as easy and spacebar to win unlike back last year but it does got some pretty decent stuff. I even would say its not worth to pay 62 Euro in paypal or 50 Euro in BTC per month but there is still no reason to hate on them or trashtalk them, if you insult them why do you think they will reply to you friendly?
If you took the time to read my previous post you would see how amazingly retarded and stupid you sound by typing all this.

I have no negative TMB on my threads or where ever compared to you, you do. Scammer. I will leave this where it is because i don't want to waste time on children, you're reported.

Next to that you have issues reading my post, clearly you need some English lessons dude. I clearly stayed in my previous post ->
THAT I AM NOT A MEMBER NEITHER I WILL EVER BE! THIS PROGRAM IS A COPY/PASTE STOLEN FROM LEAGUESHARP AND IS NOT UNDETECTED PLUS THEY FALSELY ADVERTISE.

Please go back under your rock where you belong.

BTW I don't bash, i only tell the truth. Its called "FEEDBACK".

PS: When things start to go downwards like their old thread they create new once, heres a pic of a moderator closing their clone thread because even mod's think its fake lol.

Old 02/03/2019, 05:45   #23 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty View Post
can confirm this platform got ban waved a few days ago, they claim to be undetected again in less than 24hrs after banwave they're just money hungry obviously deal with caution
This.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riftlol View Post
We are not money hungry, if we were do you think we would be denying people instead of letting them subscribe? Or giving out a full month of free subscription to every user who used Rift during the detection window? We care about our customers and have provided a consistently safe product over the last half a year.
If you were to make the platform public and allow more users, your monthly fees would drop drastically. You wouldn't charge a leg and an arm, if it wasn't about the money.

People get baited for being told that it's safe/undected, but sooner than later you will get banned, there is no reason to use it on your main account or pay a leg and an arm for a scripting platform.

Be smart about it, save your money, and invest it elsewhere.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/04/2019, 06:44   #24

I have never posted on d3scene.

We are the safest platform that isn't completely private.

Haters can say what they want, but it's true.

Hi guys! Our Evade beta has been released for all subscribers, come join us on the Rift today!
Old 02/21/2019, 10:05   #25

+bump - updated for 9.4 still undetected, huge evade and orbwalker updates today!
Old 02/24/2019, 13:38   #26

Still going strong, Undetected for 9.4 - scripts being updated/added daily! New Katarina posted today.
Old 03/04/2019, 19:40   #27

Still undetected since the small banwave a few months ago
Old 03/06/2019, 08:34   #28

Hi guys! A few updates for you all:

- We are now offering a 3 day trial with new invites!

- We added a weekly subscription option

Lots of new updates to evade and champ scripts lately as well! Come join us on the Rift.
Old 03/09/2019, 09:22   #29

Still undetected, trials still available. Come get your invite
Old 03/12/2019, 05:21   #30

Three day trial with new invitation offer is still active! Come check us out
Closed Thread