Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NA Talon Mastery 6-7

Discussion on NA Talon Mastery 6-7 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NA Talon Mastery 6-7

Reply below with offer and/or add me on discord: Majestic#4112
Old 12/03/2018, 08:59   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 124
The Black Market: 234/1/0
Added you on discord

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Account with perm Dual mastery and SP Mastery
10/23/2018 - S4 League Trading - 2 Replies
The account is pretty clean and good to start something on it either ways clean or abusing bugs on it Screenshot of the account http://i.epvpimg.com/QhTkcab.jpg Interested? Msg me here Payment method: Paypal or PSC
[Buying] Buying acc with Talon and Bloodmoon talon for 20e or less.
08/26/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Must be ranked ready. Must have talon and bloodmoon talon. Must be unverified and unranked, or have good mmr. Msg me if u meet requirements or add skype.
[Talon]ArtSpotlight
08/21/2011 - League of Legends - 13 Replies
Hier seht ihr schonmal wie er aussieht , finde er sieht aus wie ein männlicher Kayle ;) League of Legends - Talon Art Spotlight - YouTube
[TALON]Champion Sneek Peek
08/15/2011 - League of Legends - 37 Replies
It takes a truly resourceful gentleman to seamlessly combine function and style, particularly on the battlefield. It should come as no surprise, then, that the upcoming champion of the League is a man of both utility and flair. Allow me to introduce Talon, the Blade's Shadow. In addition to looking every bit the part of the cloaked and cowled assassin that he is, Talon's cloak of blades makes him a dangerous and terrifying presence on the battlefield. It's probably best to steer clear of...
panu poh un mataas na talon?at unlimited granade
08/06/2009 - Soldier Front Philippines - 0 Replies
cnu po my alam jan e2 ym ko [email protected] tnx, bigyn ko kau ng ecoin ^^:mofo::handsdown: