Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LF Professional Elo Booster easy climb

Discussion on LF Professional Elo Booster easy climb within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool LF Professional Elo Booster easy climb

Hello im Looking for a Elo Booster who can easily gain lp in Master and Challenger elo. Only high TBM Score. I want to get some wins in high elo so i need a professional Booster who also Play duoq with me
Old 12/03/2018, 21:22   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
if its soloq job i can do it

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Busco Booster Challenger/Master +300lps para duoQ
06/30/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Pues eso, lo principal que sepa espaņol, el servicio seria Diamond 3 hasta Master en EuWest jugando en duoQ. dejadme el skype
[Buying] LF Challenger or Master Smurf for DuoQ (Dia 4 - Dia1 or Master)
05/13/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi I am looking for a master or challenger player, who would help me to get higher in the soloq. Actually its pretty hard to climb there (last season it was pretty easy) and I want a good DuoQ player who helps me till Dia 1 or master (maybe for low; but we can also talk about prices). Just write me a pn with your skype adress.
[Selling] Offering boost diamond to master ( prolly the only master booster)
11/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi Im offering boost from diamond to master No offense but I dont think there are anyone who can boost to master without any problem in epvp forum. ( im talking about NA. ) I offered so many jobs to so many boosters but they ALL failed. I am the main booster for 150+ tbm member and its website,so I will not fail. I can provide ALL necessary proof that I can boost to master
Booster looking for another booster to duoq GOLD/PLAT/LOW DIAMOND
07/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
yo guys, I'm dia1 booster and looking for another d1 guy who has his own order and can play duoq to increase winrate ;) skype: RaiseYourDivision