Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Euw] [Diamond 5] [All Champs] [Honor lvl 5]

Discussion on [Euw] [Diamond 5] [All Champs] [Honor lvl 5] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Euw] [Diamond 5] [All Champs] [Honor lvl 5]

League of Legends Account 122 lvl EUW
Diamond 5 solo/duo
Plat 3 Flex
Honor lvl 5
No reports, leave busters or suspensions
4 Rune pages
All Champ
67 skins : 6 legendary 7 Epic
22 Emotes
14 Ward skins
114 Icons
Original Email
We can discus about the price if you are reasonable

Tags
all champs, diamond 5, euw, honor lvl 5

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] Euw plat 5 acc all champs 193 skins for a diamond account with all champs
07/10/2018 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As in the title, I wanna trade my account for a diamond account with alot of champs 100+ and a some skins. I might add some extra money if your account is good. Leave ur offers or add me. My account is verified but you can have the mail if you want Plat 4 now
[Selling] EUW PLAT 3 SOLO LVL 30 LOL ACCOUNT ALL CHAMPS HONOR LVL 5 205 SKINS GREY WARWICK MEDI
10/30/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Add me on skype taking offers! Skype:live:jordinmodshh or Skype: [email protected] Plat 3 Solo ranked LoL account account has 20 rune pages, 205 skins, all champions, lots of runes that will be converted to ip in the preseason, some rare skins like Grey warwick, medival twitch, spirit guard udyr, pulsefire ezreal and DJ sona, and honor level 5, and some ward skins. You will get the original email and password of the account so you can make all the credentials your own....
[Selling] EUW Diamond Account / All Champs / All Skins (538) / All Rune Pages
02/23/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, So as the title says, I'm selling my account located on EUW, Account has verified e-mail, so you'll be able change it to your own. I accept paypal only. Screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/aYNTO68.jpg
[Selling] Diamond V EUW Acc All Champs, 140 Skins (All Legacy, All Christmas etc)
07/30/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, ich verkaufe hier meinen schönen LoL Account. Er befindet sich momentan in Diamond V, kann aber auf Wunsch auch noch höher gespielt werden. - 19 Runenseiten - Quasi alle wichtigen Runen - Goldrahmen - Alle Champions - 140 Skins: Justicar Aatrox Popstar Ahri Crimson Akali
[Selling] DIamond One Acc (X2 acc In EUNE+EUW) Diamond 5 (EUW) + Diamond 3 (EUW) !!!!
06/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hello: Im selling 4 accounts All diamond in EUNE and EUW. In EUNE : DIamond 1 , All champs (7 LP) In EUW :