Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for account EUW

Discussion on Looking for account EUW within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for account EUW

Hello, im looking for euw account, account must be lvl 30, lvl 2 honor or higher, handleveled, at least gold or unranked with previous rank gold or higher or all time unranked and must have most adcs contact me on discord for offers Kuhy#8303
Old 11/07/2018, 17:46   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 68
sent you a friend request in dc.
Old 11/07/2018, 17:50   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 1370/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidi_ View Post
Hello, im looking for euw account, account must be lvl 30, lvl 2 honor or higher, handleveled, at least gold or unranked with previous rank gold or higher or all time unranked and must have most adcs contact me on discord for offers Kuhy#8303
Hello, I've got such accounts.

Please take a look at , prices may be negotiable and all accounts come with guarantee!

You can use various filters to find the account.

New accounts come daily so please, keep checking it even if right now you can't find an account that suits your needs perfectly.