Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for duoq boost d1 68 lp to master tier

Discussion on Looking for duoq boost d1 68 lp to master tier within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for duoq boost d1 68 lp to master tier

Yes im d1 68 and its done by myself, and i know i can get back to master but id like to be sure so as title says
Old 11/05/2018, 17:28   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 143/0/0
im still up for it XD

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] master tier with 70% wr looking for quick 9€ duoq boost in silver gold
05/28/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
interested in starting new unranked acc, need 9 more € to start one will duoq boost as a reward to anyone who pays that amount master proof here https://twitter.com/Hgelveticavild/status/8638379 11451566082 (accidentaly put wtb instead of wts)
Season 6 Master Tier account - High LP Master Tier League of Legends acc
08/18/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hello would like to sell Master Tier smurf account which has high LP, good mmr and winrate. It is hand leveled withouth any bots, and was used for streaming. It has 2 rune pages, 17 champions, had no restrictions or bans. After the payment youre going to get an account with attached email logins. price - 70 euro skype trustedfateservices Can go first with people I trust. http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/KCMAAOSwSv1XkXpz/s- l1600.jpg...
[Selling] Boosting from Diamond 5 to Master Tier made by Master Tier player with a lot of time
07/20/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, I have a lot of free time right now, so I can play almost every day 8h+. I'm searching for high elo tasks, only from Diamond 5 and higher : ) Diamond: price Diamond V to Diamond IV: 45€ Diamond IV to Diamond III: 50€ Diamond III to Diamond II: 55€ Diamond II to Diamond I: 70€ Master Tier is negotiable