Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking to B Duo S2 -> G5 NA

Discussion on Looking to B Duo S2 -> G5 NA within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking to B Duo S2 -> G5 NA

As topic says, looking to buy duo queue to Gold 5, starting from S2.
Old 11/01/2018, 08:36   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

if u can provide me account i can do it for 8 euros.
Old 11/02/2018, 18:07   #3

Bump, still looking for a duo queue boost from silver to gold 5 on NA server. PM please, incase this post gets buried.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
NEED FAST BOOST TODAY DUO ! DUO ! DUO !
01/19/2018 - Overwatch Trading - 0 Replies
NOW FAST DUO BOOST FROM 3250-3600 Send PM
[Buying] S4 D1 looking 4 duo boost to get out of elohell because rito h8s me (D5-D4 duo boost)
02/11/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hi (this is for NA) I honestly cant believe I am doing this but I am looking for a duo partner to help me carry games from D5-D4 just until I get out of elohell I was d1 last season with about 50-60 lp before master existed and quit for 3 months due to sona nerfs/"rework" but this season I am D5 and stuck in elo hell beyond belief this morning I had 29 lp from winning 3 games in a row and lost a single game and lost all 29 lp from 1 loss I have honestly never even heard of anything...
[Selling] Doing a duo que boost now , looking for bronze-silver people looking for a boost
04/26/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Looking for someone on NA server, looking for a boost, around bronze-silver. He's currently silver 4 , coaching boosting with duo him. Rather have an account with lower mmr, then the smurfs i have. Thanks heres my post http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-t rading/3142480-bronze-gold-elo-boosting-cheap-affo rdable-v.html add me on skype