Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling d4 account of friend booster

Discussion on Selling d4 account of friend booster within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling d4 account of friend booster

hey one friend of me ( booster also )

Decide to sell he's d4 account , i've all the infos of the account he was HAND LEVELED by him, he got all recorvery infos . the account is currectly diamond 4 with

Diamond 4
58 LP / 103V 80D
Win Ratio 56%

Mostly Top champ , some skins Feel free to add me on discord

Price is 80 euro négociable . i'm selling for him cuz he didnt get epvp profil .

Discord : KILLSHOT MUNE#1316

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Gee Booster, Cheapest Booster, Save Booster
05/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 24 Replies
Elo Boosting(Bronze and Silver and Gold) Our prizes are: Bronze 5→Bronze 4 = 8€ Bronze 4→Bronze 3 = 9€ Bronze 3→Bronze 2 = 10€ Bronze 2→Bronze 1 = 10€ Bronze 1→Silver 5 = 13€
|| Your ELO Friend | Friendliest ELO BOOSTING Service | UP TO PLAT 5 | D2 BOOSTER ||
06/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Please lock and archive, I have lost interest in elo boosting as fast as it has arrived, sorry people.
☼Platinum Booster I Booster,Cheap,Top 100 S2, Fastest Booster NA
02/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Sup guys I'm 2WENYE1, Riot has implemented a new ranked system for season 3. I previously elo boosted before it was announced against the rules by Riot and I was the most trusted on the League forums and I was boosting 15hrs a day and had orders up all the time. I've run out of money and need some urgently :(. My skype is obeyre please post your skype on my thread before talking to me so I know on sythe I'm talking to. Any questions and you don't have skype? [email protected] email me...
How to get rid of friend exp balls thing in friend chat?
07/16/2012 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
anyway i can get rid of the message that spams my screen saying "your friend has been working hard and gave u 0.23 or w/e of a expball? really would help
How to get rid of friend exp balls thing in friend chat?
07/13/2012 - Eudemons Online - 0 Replies
anyway i can get rid of the message that spams my screen saying "your friend has been working hard and gave u 0.23 or w/e of a expball? really would help