Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bunnys Boosting Service - Welcome to our Boosting Service

Discussion on Bunnys Boosting Service - Welcome to our Boosting Service within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Bunnys Boosting Service - Welcome to our Boosting Service

Removed
Old 10/19/2018, 09:10   #2

Anyone still intrested?
Old 10/23/2018, 01:17   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Worst person i met here on the forum, can't reccomend to talk with him to anyone :/

Old 10/23/2018, 02:08   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackDarkrai View Post
Worst person i met here on the forum, can't reccomend to talk with him to anyone :/

Yup, this person scammed me out of 40 euros, but I was new to the site and didn't realise you had to request a trade, as they PMed me. Was extremely abusive over Skype and then got a friend to try and further scam of 20 euros.
Old 10/23/2018, 13:31   #5

@JemPS98 I told you with my friend that was a mistake but to tell me I scammed you 40€? XD You said the money wont come bc you told your bank to interrupt it so I wasnt ready to boost you for free? If the money even comes I can send it back to you there is no problem but stop telling untruth in my thread ty...Gonna report this have the proofs if there is a proof needed..@BlackDarkrai I was kind to you till you said something about my rating and wanted to get boosted before the payment..I dont offer you a boost for free..Siple as that if you get rude answers after you have been rude you have to deal with it..@Support can proof every discord chat since I took the time and made screenshots.
Old 10/23/2018, 16:10   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyBoostingService View Post
@JemPS98 I told you with my friend that was a mistake but to tell me I scammed you 40€? XD You said the money wont come bc you told your bank to interrupt it so I wasnt ready to boost you for free? If the money even comes I can send it back to you there is no problem but stop telling untruth in my thread ty...Gonna report this have the proofs if there is a proof needed..@BlackDarkrai I was kind to you till you said something about my rating and wanted to get boosted before the payment..I dont offer you a boost for free..Siple as that if you get rude answers after you have been rude you have to deal with it..@Support can proof every discord chat since I took the time and made screenshots.
I never wanted a free boost, I sent the screenshot that I sent the money. I still have the proof the money is sent, your friend then tells me you're trying to scam me and you start going on about how the UK can't do anything against German scammers since brexit!? You also go on about epvp can't do anything because I didn't request a trade. Why would you even say stuff like that? I think it's pretty obvious you are scamming tbh. You then block me and send an abusive message. You're not someone anyone should work with tbh, weather you boost people or not, you're abusive and unkind, I also have screenshots.

I'm sure lots of people will wanna be boosted by you when you send comments like this:

"you can send me some pics of your **** *****"

idc if support decide you're some innocent person tbh, you're pretty **** awful.
Old 10/23/2018, 16:47   #7

@ You told me you charged backed the money right? where is the issue? HOW CAN YOU CALL ME A SCAMMER WHEN I DIDNT EVEN GET MONEY OF YOU?XD LIKE?????? I SAID IF THE MONEY EVEN COMES TO MY PAYPAL WHICH WONT HAPPEN SINCE YOU CHARGEBACKED I CAN SEND YOU THE MONEY BACK.. The last insulting messages I send was just as meme lol dont take everything serious...And you said I´m scamming you and I said even if you could nothing do against it, just bc I know my rights Im not gonna scam you..The money is charged back and you cant tell me **** now leave me alone ...

this is the screen of @ of cancelling the 40€ So I dont get it why the **** this person tells I am scamming when she tried to scam me? XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by JemPS98 View Post
Yup, this person scammed me out of 40 euros, but I was new to the site and didn't realise you had to request a trade, as they PMed me. Was extremely abusive over Skype and then got a friend to try and further scam of 20 euros.
HOW???XD
YOU CANCELLED IT YOURSELF YOU DUMB *** SCAMMER
Old 10/24/2018, 16:13   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
@ You told me you charged backed the money right? where is the issue? HOW CAN YOU CALL ME A SCAMMER WHEN I DIDNT EVEN GET MONEY OF YOU?XD LIKE?????? I SAID IF THE MONEY EVEN COMES TO MY PAYPAL WHICH WONT HAPPEN SINCE YOU CHARGEBACKED I CAN SEND YOU THE MONEY BACK.. The last insulting messages I send was just as meme lol dont take everything serious...And you said I´m scamming you and I said even if you could nothing do against it, just bc I know my rights Im not gonna scam you..The money is charged back and you cant tell me shit now leave me alone ...

this is the screen of @ of cancelling the 40€ So I dont get it why the fuck this person tells I am scamming when she tried to scam me? XD

HOW???XD
YOU CANCELLED IT YOURSELF YOU DUMB ASS SCAMMER

YES I CANCELLED IT NOW, WHY WOULD I NOT??? You were never going to do the boost until the money came through from my bank, so I was never scamming you lmao, thankfully I was able to block it before it went through. You practically admitted you were scamming. Weirdo. Anyway, don't use this guy. Very odd.
Old 10/24/2018, 16:15   #9

YOU CALLED ME A SCAMMER AND TOLD EVERYONE I SCAMMED YOU 40€ BUT WHERE DID I SCAM YOU? YOU TOLD ME YOU CANCELED THE PAYMENT SO I DIDNT BOOST YOU AND BLOCKED YOU RIGHT???? ADD ME ON DISCORD SO WE CNA TALK ABOUT EVERYYTHING
Old 10/24/2018, 16:17   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
YOU CALLED ME A SCAMMER AND TOLD EVERYONE I SCAMMED YOU 40€ BUT WHERE DID I SCAM YOU? YOU TOLD ME YOU CANCELED THE PAYMENT SO I DIDNT BOOST YOU AND BLOCKED YOU RIGHT???? ADD ME ON DISCORD SO WE CNA TALK ABOUT EVERYYTHING
IF THAT MONEY HAD GONE THROUGH, IT WAS LOST, YOU CAN ONLY COVER YOUR *** NOW BECAUSE I WAS ABLE TO CANCEL IT, THANK ***. YOU ADMITTED TO ME THE SITE COULDNT DO ANYTHING AS WE NEVER DID A TRADE AND YOU HAVE RIGHTS AND BS, YOUR FRIEND IN REAL LIFE SAID YOU TOLD HIM YOU WERE NEVER GONE DO THE BOOST. I AM DONE WITH YOU. PEOPLE CAN SEE HERE WHAT THEY WANNA MAKE OF IT. IM DONE WITH YOU.
Old 10/24/2018, 16:45   #11

IT WASNT I OFFERED YOU EVEN IF YOU DIDNT CHARGE BACK THAT I WOULD SEND IT BACK.. NOW DELETE ALL OF YOUR POSTS OR U WILL BE BANNED FOR LYING And spamming
Old 10/24/2018, 18:09   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
I'M A WHAT?!

The Black Market: 430/2/0
Received Thanks: 5,696
#closed as reqeusted
Closed Thread