Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LF lvl 30 Oceanic Smurf

Discussion on LF lvl 30 Oceanic Smurf within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LF lvl 30 Oceanic Smurf

Would give 5 € Paypal. Pref. jgl / adc champs or much blue essence

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Oceanic lvl 30 unranked acc
01/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Wanting to buy Oceanic lvl 30 unranked acc, thanks! bump Bump
[Selling] My Oceanic Account LVL 30 SILVER 5!
10/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey Guys, im willing to sell my acc because i'm bored of LOL and quitting for my further exams coming up. Here is my Acc Champions: (55) Ahri, Akali,Alistar,Annie,Ashe,Caitlyn,Cho Gath,Corki,Diana, Elise,Evelynn,Ezreal,Gangplank,Garen,Gragas,Graves ,Hecarim, Irelia,Janna,Jax,Jayce,Karthus,Kassadin,Katarina,K ayle,Kennen,Leblanc,Lee Sin, Lissandra,Lux,Malphite,Malzahar,Master Yi, Nami,Nasus, Nidalee, Nunu, Olaf, Orianna, Pantheon,Rammus, Renekton, Riven, Ryze, Shen, Singed, Sion, Talon, Teemo,...
[Selling] Oceanic Gold 3 Smurf
07/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Pretty Simple, It has 2 Basic Rune Page AD/AP 38 Champions Owned Mostly AD/TOP Champs 4 Skins ( Special are Pulsefire EZ , Victorious Janna) Extremely High MMR. Gold 3.
[Selling] Oceanic Region PAX Jax lvl 5 account
07/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
As the title says , ill sell it cheap add me on skype if interested : elo.boost3
WTS Wartune Account| LvL 59 Mage| 39K BR|Oceanic Server 10|
04/28/2013 - Browsergames Trading - 0 Replies
Selling my lvl 59 Mage on s10 Oceanic as i am starting uni and won't have time for games. I am also getting bored of this game and don't want it to to go to waste after all the time and money i have invested in it. By looking at the below information you can see this character has the potential to be very strong. If i have missed anything please tell me and i will update. I can also send screen shots if anyone is interested, i am hoping to get around $150-200. Here is some...