Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for RP

Discussion on Looking for RP within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 239
Looking for RP

Heyo,

Want to buy some rp on EUW...
Not looking for gifting services.

Not going first.
Old 09/26/2018, 22:17   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 129527
The Black Market: 603/1/0
Hi

I can offer you accounts with RP for gifting.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Looking for 8 placement match wins, looking for affordable and looking for now.
01/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Please list your total price in USD, when you would start and when you would be finished as well as how to contact you. Have skype and paypal.
Deta Silkroad P-Server(In-Dev) - Looking for developers - Looking for Packet Sniffers
08/14/2011 - SRO Coding Corner - 14 Replies
Deta(In-Dev) Is a TEMP NAME Looking for C# Developers that are experienced not first timers! This is on silkroad ver 1.317 Current Developers: Mage200 ( CrystalCoder) monaiz
Looking to start a new server* Looking for second owner
09/30/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 9 Replies
Hey elite! I wanted to make a new eudemons online p server! I am willing to comit 60 dollars in it for vps ect I am familiar with the db and would love some help. If you are interested add me on msn or send me an email- [email protected] I want it to be NUMBER 1! BUT WE HAVE TO TRY!:rolleyes:
[Looking] Looking for someone to take over
05/24/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Im looking for someone to take over my server the source will be going public but i need someone to take all the 60+ people that play on this server you must get your own host and be able to support 40+ people at a time without any lag. post here if you can do it. or send me a pm this is a 5017 server custom by me my job has called me in early go to iraq and deal with other there.