Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fresh Gold V account EUNE - Level 3 honor - CHEAP

Discussion on Fresh Gold V account EUNE - Level 3 honor - CHEAP within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 0
Fresh Gold V account EUNE - Level 3 honor - CHEAP

So guys, i am selling my FRESH Gold V account on eune for really cheap.
I am thinking to sell it for 15 euro paypal / paysafecard.
This account was created on May 2018.
More info down below in the photos. PM ME or write me your offers down in the comment section below. Thank you and have a nice day

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Hand-level'd FRESH SMURF 30-40k IP and 30k IP FRESH SMURF BOTTED account
07/27/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I'm looking to buy two things: 1. A hand level'd fresh smurf account with 30-40k IP. DO NOT POST YOUR ACCOUNT SHOPS, I'M LOOKING FOR A FRESH ACCOUNT! I'm kind of flexible on the price, so post your price below or pm me about it. 2. A standard 30k IP (again no account shops) FRESH smurf. If you wanna price it high - within the realm of non-overpricing - then I'd expect a warranty of sorts. If you wanna price it low I do not expect any kind of warranty. Post your price below If you reply...
[Selling] Fresh,Cheap level 30 account shop - EUW/NA/EUNE/TR
02/28/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
ddd
[Selling] 10 Euro FRESH Unranked lvl 30 fresh EUNE (CHEAP)
07/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Skype : heyperion414 Price : 10 euros via paypal only We use middelman unless you have 20+ postive TBM !
S>Aika Online NA Account Lvl 70 Pally/War full Honor Set,Caped Honor/Exp
04/02/2014 - Trading - 3 Replies
Selling Account Level 70 Paladin: Full Honor 65 Set.. Caped Honor, Caped EXP +7 Weapon +6 Crit +6 Pcrit +46 Attack Costume +6 Boots +5 Gloves +5 Helmet +5 Shield +5
[Honor Silkroad] "Your Honor is Your Job" 90 Cap CH Middle Rates
06/10/2012 - SRO PServer Advertising - 110 Replies
Welcome To http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/3818/honorsilk road.png Are missing the good old days ? When you could do awesome job wars only with ch chars ? If you do, this server is completely fits to you. :) Here's some awesome details and features; Rates|Values Server Files|BR Files Exp/Sp Rate|30x Gold Rate|15x Drop Rate|25x