Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

League of Legends Acc lvl.93 EUW

Discussion on League of Legends Acc lvl.93 EUW within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
League of Legends Acc lvl.93 EUW

I want to sell my League of Legends acc.. account lvl is 93

got all champs and much skins (128 skins)

*3 Ultimate Skins
*15 Legendary Skins
*48 Epic Skins
*62 Legacy Skins
* 6 Chromas

i was in season 3 Gold, S4-Silver, S5 Gold, S6 Gold, S7-Silver so i got 3 Victory Skins (Elise,Maokai and Sivir)

enought blue point to change ur name (18021)

i spend a lot of time for this account and now i will stop play league and will sell it ! (sry for my bad english ^^)
i give the account with mail

30€ Today!