Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Account platinum 5 / all champs / 90 skins EUW

Discussion on Account platinum 5 / all champs / 90 skins EUW within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Account platinum 5 / all champs / 90 skins EUW

Selling account platinum 5 this season

The account has all champs, 28k Blue essences
It also has 90 skins with annie hextech, draven draven, 43 of them are legacy
it also has Guardian spirit udyr and pulsefire ezreal.

I sell it cause Im trying new games and need money.

It comes with pbe account.
Old 08/16/2018, 17:39   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

25e pp f&f
Old 08/17/2018, 00:28   #3

nty

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] S3 Platinum, S4 Diamond, S5 Platinum / Almost all Champs / 100+ Skins / 13 Rune Pages
05/05/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, today I decided to quit League of Legends since I got kinda tired of it and want to sell my main account to one of you guys. If u decide to buy the Account u will get the original e-mail account ( the one the account is still verified to ) and if needed the last 5 Transaction ID's to get it back if something happens. I don't have a price yet so feel free to leave me either here, per PM or per Skype a offer which sounds fair for both of us. I only accept Paypal and for german buyers...
[Selling] ALL Skins! ALL Ward Skins! ALL Tier 3 Runes! ALL Champions! Diamond S3, Platinum S4.
07/31/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Feel free to make offers. Notable Information: Season 3 Diamond Season 4 Platinum ALL Ward Skins ALL Rune Pages ALL Tier 3 Runes ALL Skins*
[Selling] PBE account with all champs,all skins,all ward skins,all icons
01/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
If someone is interested please tell me your offers. I would personally like some paypal or psc money.
[Selling] Lol Euw Gold V account ( S1 Platinum, S2 Platinum ) 99 Champs 36 skins+original email
05/31/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello, I have account to sell. Euw acc with possiblity of transfer to Eune, NA and Brasil. I give original email!!! Current season 3 division is Gold V : screenSHU - The fastest screen capture ever. Season 1 Platinum Season 2 Platinum It has 99 Champions: screenSHU - The fastest screen capture ever. It has 36 Skins: 1.Dragon Fist Lee Sin 2.Ironscale Shyvana