Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for duoq for fresh accounts

Discussion on Looking for duoq for fresh accounts within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for duoq for fresh accounts

Hello, im looking for someone to duoq who is high rank as well on fresh accounts to d5, im playing support so its kinda easier when you have another person with brain, if anyone want and is actually high elo pm me on discord or skype.
discord:Munjads#9447

edit: im not looking for booster im looking for person to duoq, im ex challenger support player xD

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] ** 10 PLACEMENT MATCHES - EUNE - DUOQ ONLY! ** Looking for more DUOQ after plcmnts!
01/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hello sirs , I d like to state that i m really keen on my account and improvement overall so I M ONLY WILLING TO DUOQ PLEASE I M MAKING A SERIOUS POST SO DO NOT BOTHER COPY / PASTE your thread as a reply.Most Likely i ll ignore the reply even if u r the best service worldwide Details : a) I finished Platinum 5 season 3 b) I m willing to duoq the placements and if things go smooth i ll most likely continue the cooperation with the booster after the placements. c) Its needed to duoq WITH...