Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW s2 Championship Riven, Victorious skins, pulsfire ezreal,lvl 32! send me offers!

Discussion on EUW s2 Championship Riven, Victorious skins, pulsfire ezreal,lvl 32! send me offers! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW s2 Championship Riven, Victorious skins, pulsfire ezreal,lvl 32! send me offers!

Hey

I want to sell my old account since i no longer play on it anymore, it owns
s2 cs riven and other Skins as shown in the pictures, it currently is g1 with a lp gain of 27 per win!

Send me your offers!

yours sincerly,

legalize me!

Tags
league acc euw

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [EUNE] Unverfied Championship Riven,Victorious Jarvan,Victorious Jann,62 Skins,60 eur
10/24/2019 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Selling my Eune Unverfied Account for 60 eur. Rare Skins: Cs Riven,Victorious Janna,Jarvan + Many Rare other Skins...And Rare Icons https://i.imgsafe.org/411f2779ec.png Skins: Angler Jax Bittersweet Lulu
[Selling] EUW| Diamond 5 |all champs|36 skins|Pulsfire ezreal and some other cool skins
04/21/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Current rank: Diamond 5 0 LP Flex: Platinum 5 Season 6: Diamond Runes: 10 rune pages and all the runes you need. Never chat restricted or received a penalty of any kind.
[Selling] [EUW] Diamond IV Account with Pulsfire Ezreal and more! (21 Skins total)!!!
07/06/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hey Community, today is the day, where I want to leave the League of Legends Community for ever. I played since beta, reached Master Elo with my Main account and since I am working now, I don't want to spend time on this game anymore, since I got bored finally. So I am here to offer you my Smurf account for a fair price. General Information: -Server EU-West -Original Owner -Account created in Season 4 -Current Division Diamond IV -48 Champions
[Selling] Championship Riven-Victorious Morgana-Victorious Elise-Kitty Cat Katarina -2 Ultimate
02/03/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Price: 450€ Current Ranking: Solo Silver 5 - 3vs3 Gold 5 Elophant Rating: between 800,000 and 900,000 Over 40 additional Icons Nearly 200 Runes 20 Runepages More than 90 Skins 3 Ultimate Skins