Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Plat 3 Account EU-W See inside CHEAP

Discussion on WTS Plat 3 Account EU-W See inside CHEAP within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Plat 3 Account EU-W See inside CHEAP

Hi all,

Selling my plat 3 euw account (64% win rate) - due to lack of interest in the game anymore.

The account is 100LP in its promos for plat 2. Last game played was 30-06-18.

The account has 36 champions - mainly adc/mid/top.

Skins:

Pumpkinhead Fiddle
Spectral Fiddle
Blood Moon Yasuo
Warden Karma
Sanguine Garen
Omega Squad Twitch

Hextech Crafting Skin Shards:

Gun Goddess Miss Fortune (Permanent)
Underworld Wukong
Ice Toboggan Corki
Project Ashe
Battlecast Velkoz
Lion Dance Kog Maw

The account has 1428 orange essence.

The account also has 12.1k BE so you can buy any champ you wish.

Any more details feel free to get in touch.

The account is Honor Level 0 for toxic.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] Wtt plat 3 acc diamond border on lol for OSRS gold see inside for details
07/27/2018 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi all, Looking to sell my EU-W account as I do no play the game any more. Pref want OLD SCHOOL RUNESCAPE GOLD but will listen to other offers It has the following champions: Zed, vayne, kassa, cho gath, graves, twisted fate, leblanc, sivir,miss fortune, janna,ali, ashe,jax,annie,kayle,shaco,soraka,yi, garen, ez, urgot, nunu, blitz, warwick, poppy, amu, singed, draven, ryze, trist, twitch, jhin, malz, ori It has the following skins: CHAMPIONSHIP ZED
[Trading] Wtt plat 3 acc diamond border on lol for OSRS gold see inside for details
03/05/2018 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi all, Looking to sell my EU-W account as I do no play the game any more. It has the following champions: Zed, vayne, kassa, cho gath, graves, twisted fate, leblanc, sivir,miss fortune, janna,ali, ashe,jax,annie,kayle,shaco,soraka,yi, garen, ez, urgot, nunu, blitz, warwick, poppy, amu, singed, draven, ryze, trist, twitch, jhin, malz, ori It has the following skins: CHAMPIONSHIP ZED
03/04/2018 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi all, Looking to sell my EU-W account as I do no play the game any more. It has the following champions: Zed, vayne, kassa, cho gath, graves, twisted fate, leblanc, sivir,miss fortune, janna,ali, ashe,jax,annie,kayle,shaco,soraka,yi, garen, ez, urgot, nunu, blitz, warwick, poppy, amu, singed, draven, ryze, trist, twitch, jhin, malz, ori It has the following skins: CHAMPIONSHIP ZED
[Selling] Selling 2 Accounts EUW & NA PLAT 1 & PLAT 3 SEE MORE INSIDE!
05/16/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Sold.