Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB S7 BRONZE(5) EUW/EUNE

Discussion on WTB S7 BRONZE(5) EUW/EUNE within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB S7 BRONZE(5) EUW/EUNE

wanna buy s7 bronze. b5 if possible on euw/eune. no specific req except that. faith#2730 discord
Old 07/19/2018, 16:20   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 435
The Black Market: 341/0/2
Quote:
Originally Posted by huend View Post
wanna buy s7 bronze. b5 if possible on euw/eune. no specific req except that. faith#2730 discord
Hi! I probably have got what you are looking for ^^ check below if something may interest you!
Skype: live:leagueoflegendsat360degrees (From tokyo, japan, 350 contacts+ , same profile image profile at this on epvp!)

EUW :
HIGH END ACCOUNTS

Mid Tier EUW

Low Tier EUW

EUNE

HIGH END ACCOUNTS

MID TIER ACCOUNTS

LOW TIER ACCOUNTS

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Two EUW bronze V accounts and One EUNE Bronze IV account! 7 euros each!
12/02/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello guys and girls! As the title says... I am selling these accounts and they all have about 6k IP and all of em are not linked. Here are some info about individual accounts: Lets start off with EUNE Bronze IV account: It has exactly 30 champions and 400 RP. Got about 350 normal wins. It has got bot nunu skin. Now with the first bronze V account: It has about 23 champions (was too lazy to count them all) and 75 RP. Got about 300 normal wins and it has no skins.
[Selling] Cheap Boosting EUW/EUNE(Bronze to Diamond V)/Russia(Bronze to Challenger)
11/22/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Information Hello every one, i am new on this forum BUT: >I am a very experienced SoloQ player >I was starting play league from season 3(hon player befor league),but have played over 6.5k games in soloq right now >Went Diamond 5 season 3 and currently sitting on Diamond 1 in season 4 >I am offering you a Fast and Really Cheap Elo Boost on EUW/EUNE(Bronze to Diamond V)/Russia(Bronze to Challenger) servers Additional info
[Selling] EUNE/EUW BRONZE-SILVER BOOSTING |GET OUT FOR BRONZE|
03/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR VOUCHES!! http://i.imgur.com/HEJ60XY.jpg
[Selling] Eune gold ,Eune Plat, Eune Bronze Cheap
02/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling Gold acc ,plat acc , and cheap bronze acc add me on skype : djolesrce Paypal for rp or psc accepted