Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

euw mid lane acc

Discussion on euw mid lane acc within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
euw mid lane acc

lf cheap acc with mid laners

hit me up in dms
Old 07/13/2018, 15:37   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 182
Hey, got this one for 20€

Handlevled
Unranked (since s6)
Unverified
62 Champs (include: Kayle, Akali, Annie, Diana, Ekko, Heimer, Karthus, Katarina, Kennen, Leblanc, Lux, Lissandra, Ryze, TF, Veigar, Velkoz, Yasuo, Zed)
10 Skins
4K BE

Add me on skype
Old 07/13/2018, 18:38   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 1370/0/0
Hello, I've got such accounts.

Please take a look at , prices may be negotiable and all accounts come with guarantee!

You can use various filters to find the account.

New accounts come daily so please, keep checking it even if right now you can't find an account that suits your needs perfectly.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] EUW mid lane acc
04/11/2018 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
pref unranked, only care about champs and the rank! budget is 20€ paypal
[Buying] Eune/ Euw Mid lane acc
07/05/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hello looking for: Account with mid lane champs, dont care about skins. decent Runes Division: D5+ or unranked all seasons Unverified ...ONLY Trusted seller, Thanks.
[Selling] (EUW) Gold IV. Mid Lane account. Legendary skins. 35 euro only
08/22/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
It's a mid lane account. 9 runepages Gold 4 (EUW) has 4 legendary skins, including ZOMBIE BRAND PAYMENT: Paypal only, Price 35 euro + transaction fee (3 euro) SKYPE - fcliy27 Skins: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
[Selling] OR WTT: EUW Diamond 5 | 75% Win Rate | MID LANE CHAMP POOL
02/20/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hey, I'm new here so correct me if I'm doing something wrong. I'm looking to either sell or trade the account in the title. If you are interested, please PM me your price offers. Some general information: - Unranked in all seasons before S5 - High MMR, even if you lose 10 games in a row at 0 LP you will not demote - Never banned, never chat restricted - The e-Mail is included in your purchase
ChampionSelect.net updated with lane counter picking, lane partners and more!
05/03/2012 - League of Legends - 1 Replies
ChampionSelect.net is a community driven site for League of Legends, which supports features like counter-picks, ideal laneing partners, general champion information and way more to come in the future. We are happy to announce that we have updated our site with some highly requested features, also we improved some of our old features. A list of what’s new: * Added lane tags to show what lane the counter applies too. You can also select General counters! * Added a new system to see...