Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EPIC PLATINUM 3 account - 105 Champions - 73 Skins - Legendary - Epic and more! EUW

Discussion on EPIC PLATINUM 3 account - 105 Champions - 73 Skins - Legendary - Epic and more! EUW within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 74
Closed

/Closed
Closed Thread

Tags
acc, epic, lol, plat, skin

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Platinum 2 EUW 119 champions legendary skin and more
07/25/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
EUW 119 champions 12 skins 1 legendary 2 not buyable 7 rune pages plat border and gold + season 4 rewards. http://i59.tinypic.com/2r56of6.jpg
[Selling] EUW Platinum 2 account, 78 champions , Platinum board, 5 runes pages and skins
04/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, I am selling EUW Platinum 2 account, Account is Platinum 2 on season 4, and was Platinum 1 in season 3. Account includes 5 full runes pages, and 78 champions. Skins list: Unchained Alistar, Victorious Elise,Judgement Kayle,Forsaken Olaf,Lumber Jack Sion,Riot Girl Tristana. Account includes Platinum rewards from season 3( Victorious Elise skin, Platinum board, Platinum Icon, and more.) After paying, I will change the account's email to yours email, and your email will become the...
[Selling] EUW Platinum 2 account, 78 champions , Platinum board, 5 runes pages and skins
04/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, I am selling EUW Platinum 2 account, Account is Platinum 2 on season 4, and was Platinum 1 in season 3. Account includes 5 full runes pages, and 78 champions. Skins list: Unchained Alistar, Victorious Elise,Judgement Kayle,Forsaken Olaf,Lumber Jack Sion,Riot Girl Tristana. Account includes Platinum rewards from season 3( Victorious Elise skin, Platinum board, Platinum Icon, and more.) After paying, I will change the account's email to yours email, and your email will become the...
[Selling] EUW ACC. with 105 Champions + 87 Skins (2 ULTIMATE + 9 LEGENDARY + rares and limiteds
01/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
LEVEL 30, SILVER 1 EUW ACC. with 105 Champions + 87 Skins (2 ULTIMATE + 9 LEGENDARY + rares and limiteds) + 6 rune pages + 72 RP + more than 794 IP NEVER BANNED ACCOUNT http://oi42.tinypic.com/evarf8.jpg Aatrox Ahri Akali Alistar - Infernal Alistar, Unchained Alistar (reward, rare) Amumu - Pharaoh Amumu (legacy vault)
EPIC EPIC EPIC Metin2 Sektion Unterhaltung EPIC EPIC EPIC
08/18/2012 - Off Topic - 2 Replies
Hey, ihr habt Langeweile? Ihr wollt Unterhaltung? Was lustig oder dummes zum lachen sehen? Da habt ihr sie : Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies Es wird über Verschlüsselungen geredet dann auf einmal über private Sachen oder dann kommt einer und behauptet der Guide ohne download wäre ein Virus und so dummes zeug halt.