Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

25,000 RP Accounts

Discussion on 25,000 RP Accounts within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 07/04/2018, 14:57   #16

elite*gold: 0
Please, be careful! Our skype is a live:boostelovator
Old 07/05/2018, 12:07   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Dear Clients! Today account Boost Elovator got ban. The reason is multiaccounting and trying to hide the rating.

As you can see - i have 0/0/1 and the 1 - it's a scammer, my frist epvp trade, i was first and gave him details of accounts and didnt recieve a money. This gay was banned a few days after the deal and it was 2 years ago.

I'm trying to solve this problems with administration. Please, don't be scared.
Ban - it's just because of multiaccount. We are still doing a quality work for you and working on reputation.

Thanks for staying with us and don't worry about your data and stuff wich u buy.
Old 07/05/2018, 12:54   #18 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenyuaJackeyn View Post
Dear Clients! Today account Boost Elovator got ban. The reason is multiaccounting and trying to hide the rating.

As you can see - i have 0/0/1 and the 1 - it's a scammer, my frist epvp trade, i was first and gave him details of accounts and didnt recieve a money. This gay was banned a few days after the deal and it was 2 years ago.

I'm trying to solve this problems with administration. Please, don't be scared.
Ban - it's just because of multiaccount. We are still doing a quality work for you and working on reputation.

Thanks for staying with us and don't worry about your data and stuff wich u buy.
Even after this, people who have already work with you (like myself) trust you to get this sorted. You are a very friendly and helpful guy who is always willing to go the extra mile to help the customer. We know how dedicated you are to this business and how committed you are to building a positive environment for your customers. When this thread was released you worked on building your reputation despite being fairly new to the forum, you went about this the right way. It would be a great shame to lose you from the forum, you are a credit to the epvp forum and I hope you and the mods work it out because you deserve another chance. Good luck!
Old 07/11/2018, 23:40   #19 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 239
The Black Market: 126/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by reazy. View Post
I ordered, but the RP on the accounts are illegal. They steal inactive league accounts and fill them with RP by Crédit Card and then they refund the Money...

I do not recommend buying from him.
If you send Gifts from that stolen account to your account, your account will be banned.

^^^ warning just in case he ever gets unbanned or creates a new account ^^^

The Rp on that accounts are obtained via stolen credit Cards, or they charge back the Money.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/12/2018, 01:26   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 13
Quote:
If you send Gifts from that stolen account to your account, your account will be banned.

I'm not sure, but afaik Riot doesnt ban accounts if you gift RP from cracked accounts. Usually they just refund the RP to the account the gifts were send from and remove the game content from your account. At least thats what I've been experiencing in the past. I bought RP from a pretty trusted 120+ TBM seller here on epvp and apparently the account he gifted me the skins with was a cracked one because the game content was removed from my account a few weeks later.

Thats just what I know, maybe it depends on the specific situation or Riot has been making some changes to their system.
And if you actually got banned for this, what did they tell you in the ban mail you received?
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/12/2018, 02:26   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 150
The Black Market: 143/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guenther1337 View Post
I'm not sure, but afaik Riot doesnt ban accounts if you gift RP from cracked accounts. Usually they just refund the RP to the account the gifts were send from and remove the game content from your account. At least thats what I've been experiencing in the past. I bought RP from a pretty trusted 120+ TBM seller here on epvp and apparently the account he gifted me the skins with was a cracked one because the game content was removed from my account a few weeks later.

Thats just what I know, maybe it depends on the specific situation or Riot has been making some changes to their system.
And if you actually got banned for this, what did they tell you in the ban mail you received?
when an account use stolen credit cards to buy rp he get perma banned when they discover it

Quote:

thx for the feedback
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/12/2018, 02:29   #22 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 13
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by testesi View Post
when an account use stolen credit cards to buy rp he get perma banned when they discover it

thx for the feedback
Yes, the account the RP was bought on with stolen credit cards gets banned, but he was talking about the account that receives the gifts getting banned.
Old 07/12/2018, 03:02   #23 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 25
The Black Market: 238/0/1
Quote:
Yes, the account the RP was bought on with stolen credit cards gets banned, but he was talking about the account that receives the gifts getting banned.
If you gift a huge enough amount from cracked RP accounts your account will be eventually banned , if it's small amounts , RP will just be refunded(in case of recovery from owner of the cracked account)
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/12/2018, 03:38   #24 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 150
The Black Market: 143/0/0
Quote:

Quote:
**** its worse than what i thought
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/12/2018, 14:08   #25 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 239
The Black Market: 126/0/0
Quote:
Yeah my account got permabanned, they said I received gifts from a stolen account with fraudulent activity on it. So I guess the RP were obtained via a stolen credit Card or something. He Always says he will refund etc. but he just keeps you on hold. I knew from the beginning that anything might go wrong, I just wanted to try it out.

I asked riot if they would ban any account that received gift from that account (for example if Gifts wouldve been send to random People) but all they said was, they cant give me Information about other accounts.

Tags
account lol buy, account with rp, buy lol acc, league of legends account, lol acc buy