Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trade lol account for csgo skins

Discussion on Trade lol account for csgo skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Trade lol account for csgo skins

I want to trade my lol eune silver 4 account(level 46) with 62 champions and 19 skins that value up to 22k RP(145 euros) for csgo skins at reasonable price.Contact me for more info.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] Crossfire Eu VIP Account for Money or Skins LoL CsGo . Promotion for CsGo skins
11/19/2019 - CrossFire Trading - 4 Replies
Crossfire Eu Vip account with M4A1S Iron Beast , Desert Eagle Born Beast and Kukri Beast( Vip weapons that cost together 270/280€ ). If u want this acc with Id , Pw , email ; You can buy it with Paysafe card with a price of the 70/65 percent of the normal price . So u need only €200 to buy it and if u can give me other like skins of LoL and CS GO we will talk about like 150 + skin . IF U HAVE CS GO : I can give u the acc only for a Awp or Third weapon (knifes) skin that cost just from +100€....
Trade my LoL Account(130-150 Skins) for CSGO Skins
12/24/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
I wanna trade My LoL Account with much Skins And All Champions for CSGO Skins :) Examples for skins: Zombie Ryze Zombie Brand Riot Blitzcrank Championship Thresh Spirit Guard Udyr Pulsefire Ezreal Dragonblade Riven and much more ...:-p
TRADE my LOL ACCOUNT(222 Skins) for CSGO SKINS
12/16/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Hey Guys i wanna Trade my League of Legends Account for CSGO Skins Ive got 222 Skins much Rare and expensive ones Here is a Link too look at Skins : AMI MeTricZ's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats Add me on skype : Ziioxhd You also can pay per Paypal
TRADE CSGO Skins for LOL ACCOUNT 130-150 Skins
12/14/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
someone wanna trade Skins for my LoL Account ? Ive got 130-150 Skins , All Champs , 15 Rune Page , 73000 IP Example for Skins: Zombie Ryze Zombie Brand Championship Thresh Dragonblade Riven Pulsefire Ezreal Spirit Guard Udyr Firefighter Tristana
TRADE LOL ACCOUNT vs CSGO Skins (Much skins)
12/14/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I Trade my LoL account with All Champs ,130-150 skins (much rare,limited,legendary), 73000 IP for skins in CSGO , i payed 2500-3000 Euro in this Account so under 330 we can do nothing :)