Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

WTS EUW Botted accounts /LIFETIME Warranty / High safety /Supply for resellers bulks!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow WTS EUW Botted accounts /LIFETIME Warranty / High safety /Supply for resellers bulks!

Welcome to Botted EUW Account Shoppe:

All accounts are safely botted and 0 bans last months, so i offer unique lifetime warranty sales.

Pricing:

20000 BE EUW ( LIFETIME WARRANTY) 8 euros

40000 BE EUW = 15 euros

SPECIAL WEEK OFFER: ON EVERY 2 ACCOUNTS BOUGHT U GET 3RD ONE FOR FREE!

You can also message me private here, aswell as pming me with ur discord to add you.

Old 06/29/2018, 17:06   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 425/0/0
Done business with him, trusted guy.

Thanks
1 User
Old 07/13/2018, 22:13   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

TRUSTED and very fast service. And good communication, asking after 2 weeks for the account and still everything fine. Will do more business in future with him.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/15/2018, 12:35   #4 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 60
Bought 2 acc's and everything went smooth! ++
Thanks
1 User

Tags
botted.euw

Similar Threads
[Selling] 🔥SmurFlex🔥EUW & NA & EUNE🔥Full Acess🔥High Stock🔥Smurfs🔥NOT BOTTED🔥WARRANTY🔥
11/16/2018 - League of Legends Trading - 37 Replies
SmurFlex League of legends Accounts Store Payment Methods > Paypal / Skrill Contacts Discord: SmurFlex#5872 Skype: Live:Smurflex SHOP
[Selling] i Supply You For Cheap Prices (bulks )
08/20/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello am website onwer and i sell accounts in bulks for cheap prices 1/all my accounts are inactive for 8 months at least 2/ i want to do this buisness only with trusted sellers on epvp 3/i give very good prices for big bulks and i resell only account per account 4/Na/euw/oce and Russia Only my skype is karma.shop add me and ill show what i got
[Selling] Looking for Smurf Account Resellers [TRUSTED]✓[245/0/0]✓[HQ ACCOUNTS]✓[WARRANTY]✓
07/15/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
In this thread i am looking for interested buyers of Smurf Accounts. These are Unranked Unverified and with high amount of BE. All come with : 1. Premium Hextech Box + Key 2. 3 Champions gotten as a reward from leveling 3. 3 Keys + 3 Hextech Boxes 4. Honor level 3 5. Some accounts may have champion shards of low cost champions left as a bonus to the account.
[Selling] 【★】Selling LoL Bulks | unverified | RP Bulks | High Tier | Trusted✔ Cheap✔ Fast✔【★】
05/06/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 33 Replies
Hello guys I will be selling big account bulks for reseller or those who want to get started ;) All accounts are unverified and 90% of them are inactive. If the E-Mail status is unknown that mostly means the account is pretty old and mostly contains rare skins. But is still unverified!!! I got many RP bulks in stock as well just ask for more information. If you are interessted in a single account let me know.