Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

STACKED FORTNITE ACCOUNT FOR LOL ACCOUNT

Discussion on STACKED FORTNITE ACCOUNT FOR LOL ACCOUNT within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up STACKED FORTNITE ACCOUNT FOR LOL ACCOUNT

Just seeing what kind of offers I can get for this. Will take LoL account that is ready for ranked(North America), OR v bucks, OR Save the world code for partial payments etc etc.

Account Details:

Level 100 Season 4 (Full Omega)
100+ Wins (Mostly Solo Wins)
Spent 100$ exactly on Vbucks
1k Active Vbucks
No Refunds Left
Original Owner (100% safe)
Some notable skins/items I have: Raven , The visitor (7 Week Challenge completion), Full Omega , All Season 3-4 battle pass skins, Rogue Agent – Starter Pack , Omen + Pickaxe , Dark Space Shuttle glider.

Can give screen shots to serious buyers. Please pm me offers and contact info. I will not go first unless you are a staff member on this site or with alot of positive feedback.(1k+)

Discord - SAvAge#9874