Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

League of Legends - Private Scripts | Non-Memory | Undetected | NightmareCheats

Discussion on League of Legends - Private Scripts | Non-Memory | Undetected | NightmareCheats within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/14/2018, 22:33   #61 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Måğįĉ View Post
Okay i bought the Premium option and here is what it does:

Its a Ahk macro for Orbwalk and everything else.
This "Cheat" is only useful for ppl who cant kite. There are Skripts for Yasou/Alistar/Kata but all these do is press the buttons with a specific timing and if you can't hit the Alistar Q-W combo on your own nothing will help you. If you can it hit, why would you get this?

Can u adjust which one u want to focus ? or how it works ?
Old 11/15/2018, 01:44   #62 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dauke View Post
Can u adjust which one u want to focus ? or how it works ?
Not really, you need to hover your mouse ever them, as if you would do normally
Old 11/15/2018, 02:08   #63 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

so terrible for kiting backwards?

Quote:
Not really, you need to hover your mouse ever them, as if you would do normally
So its terrible in kiting backwards?
Old 11/15/2018, 12:56   #64 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

glad to hear , its like riftwalker ...
Old 11/15/2018, 14:34   #65 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by changen4125 View Post
so terrible for kiting backwards?

So its terrible in kiting backwards?
Not necessarily, it is basically Spamming Attack Click and Movement Commands at the right time so your Champ is kiting at the nearest Enemy (Minions/Champs/Camps).
Old 11/15/2018, 17:10   #66 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

ok thanks for the information !
Old 11/15/2018, 17:30   #67 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hey magic regards , can u make one small video for us ? your champ prefference
Old 11/15/2018, 19:31   #68 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senna2018 View Post
hey magic regards , can u make one small video for us ? your champ prefference
Old 11/15/2018, 19:46   #69 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

thank you , and after one day of using , what is your opinion about ?
Do you think you've improved on something?
Old 11/15/2018, 20:06   #70 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
thank you , and after one day of using , what is your opinion about ?
Do you think you've improved on something?
Well without any Cheats I play around Plat level, so this is only useful for me when i am autofill ADC and rather concentrate on my positioning in teamfights then my kiting. The champion specific Scripts are completely useless for me since i know how to hit a Alistar combo. I dont think i improved much, if at all
Old 11/15/2018, 21:26   #71 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

so if you team fight in a lane, where there are minions, it will be hitting those since all it does is attack move the ground?
Old 11/16/2018, 13:12   #72 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntmrw View Post
so if you team fight in a lane, where there are minions, it will be hitting those since all it does is attack move the ground?
Correct
Old 11/17/2018, 20:22   #73 Trade Status: Verified(?)

The Black Market: 125/1/0
The script kinda died, the owner left the discord since he said he had no time anymore, and added some other coder that also left the discord when alot of ppl joined, not sure if this is legit

also

This script is basically not doing anything at all for you, its really bad compared to the ''Real scripts'' It's maybe only usefull when your around bronze 5/4. it makes you play worse... really terrible xD Just my opinion
Old 11/17/2018, 22:43   #74 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

like all off external script , i give up of league of legends , we dont have more coders for this game , riot wins ^^ lets go for other game / I almost did not buy , but the coder of this cheat , nightmare is away ever i ask him one question , i call for a vouch of this **** and he dont give , i blocked him xD , see ya traitor , dishonest with the few who believed in his work
Old 11/18/2018, 16:26   #75

elite*gold: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weedfotze View Post
Glad I didn't buy it. But sad that another League "provider" left us.
Lets get things cleared here aswell. Our Coder is not gone and has never been. He just left the Discord server which he also announced. Hes still coding and keeping the scripts updated and everything. He just doesnt have time for client support anymore so he left the Discord. You can read the exact things here:
So yea were still here and didnt leave. Were still constantly working on updates and improvements. As long as we can deliver good quality and support we wont leave and our long time clients know that.

Quote:
Well without any Cheats I play around Plat level, so this is only useful for me when i am autofill ADC and rather concentrate on my positioning in teamfights then my kiting. The champion specific Scripts are completely useless for me since i know how to hit a Alistar combo. I dont think i improved much, if at all

The thing with scripts nowadays is, that they dont work as before. People still think scripts do 99% of the work for you and you can disable your brain. Thats not how it works. If you use your brain it really helps in many cases. Lets take your example, you play Alistar. Ofcourse most people know how to alistar combo but with the scripts you 100% hit the combos, you never miss them. Insecs, fast wardjumps, perfect cancelling combos and more. Also Orbwalking. Ofcourse most people can kite but it never misses an auto and almost never cancels. It uses your attack speed the best way possible. Thats humanily not possible so saying that the scripts dont help is just not true. Maybe you didnt improve of it cause you expected something else or so idk, but for most our clients it was and still is a big help, no matter which rank they are. Me for example I was d4 before and im d1 now so sure the scripts help me. in some scenarios its not the most useful thing, sure, but theres still cases where theyre super useful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Elopower View Post
The script kinda died, the owner left the discord since he said he had no time anymore, and added some other coder that also left the discord when alot of ppl joined, not sure if this is legit

also

This script is basically not doing anything at all for you, its really bad compared to the ''Real scripts'' It's maybe only usefull when your around bronze 5/4. it makes you play worse... really terrible xD Just my opinion
Hmm lets talk about this. So first points are most likely listed in this post already. "Real Scripts" as you call them dont exist anymore or are detected. Hanbot for example is detected, bol down and i could list 10 more. This is exactly what i mean, the title even says its not reading memory so the rest should be self-explaining. and bronze 5 or 4? excuse me? xD
maybe youve set up something wrong or so, please message me on discord aswell.

Quote:
like all off external script , i give up of league of legends , we dont have more coders for this game , riot wins ^^ lets go for other game / I almost did not buy , but the coder of this cheat , nightmare is away ever i ask him one question , i call for a vouch of this shit and he dont give , i blocked him xD , see ya traitor , dishonest with the few who believed in his work
huh? xD see ya traitor? we have never been dishonest or something so please stop spreading bullshit and false information.
Closed Thread