Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lf another booster / high support player to do the new mid meta

Discussion on Lf another booster / high support player to do the new mid meta within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Lf another booster / high support player to do the new mid meta

add me on skype doing the new meta in mid ( supp / jungler ) to put silver / gold accounts to plat and diamond
if you are another booster or a high elo player that plays supp contact me
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] (ACC) 32 meta legendaries, many golden meta cards, Overwatch Origins (accept e*gold)
07/28/2016 - Hearthstone Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, as the title says I want to sell my battle.net account. It has a lot of cards in Hearthstone, with good golden cards and you can play almost every meta deck with it. The three buyable Hero's and Lady Liadrin as well as Blackrock Mountain, League of Explorers and Karazhan are fully unlocked. The account is on the EU servers. I redeemed a key for the Overwatch Origins Edition on my account as well. ...
Elo booster looking for another decent elo booster to duo boost skype twrmatus
01/23/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Elo booster looking for another decent elo booster to duo boost skype twrmatus
Mid Lane Meta?
07/12/2014 - League of Legends - 13 Replies
Hey leute wollte mal fragen was derzeitig die champions der Midlane meta sind. Währe geil wenn ihr ca 20 AP/AD Midlaner (zusammen 20) aufzählen könnt je nach effektivität.
NA Booster looking for another booster to duo with!
04/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Pretty much like the title says. I'm working on a platinum account on NA atm, and I'd like to just make some friends and have an easier time getting the accounts done. If you're interested, leave a reply or send me a PM :)
NA Booster looking for another booster to duo with!
03/31/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
As the title says, I'm looking for another booster to duoqueue with, just to make both our jobs easier. I am not requesting my account to be boosted. Leave your skype or send me a PM if you wanna hook up