Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Meredith's eloboosting service. [BOOST THEN PAY] [-7]

Discussion on Meredith's eloboosting service. [BOOST THEN PAY] [-7] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/25/2018, 22:07   #16 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Also cant recommend this service.

The first game he did more than well but the second game looked like he was boosted himself.

crys open mid and game is lost since min 10 is chatting like hell forces us to take a fight even than we tell him that the feed wu sits in the bush and lost us our lane with it.

dont want to take the risk to give him another chance that last game was just pain def not some one i want as a DuoQ booster.

Maybe a nice guy but if u srsly want a good Boost fast and secure dont go to him

He also trys to bann your accounts with tickets to riot so dont let him soloq on your account
Old 06/25/2018, 22:50   #17
Trade Restricted

The Black Market: 108/1/9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruya View Post
Also cant recommend this service.

The first game he did more than well but the second game looked like he was boosted himself.

crys open mid and game is lost since min 10 is chatting like hell forces us to take a fight even than we tell him that the feed wu sits in the bush and lost us our lane with it.

dont want to take the risk to give him another chance that last game was just pain def not some one i want as a DuoQ booster.

Maybe a nice guy but if u srsly want a good Boost fast and secure dont go to him

Game b4 that i went 34 kills or something and carried game solo.
This game this guy did 8k dmg overall, and cmon bloodthister on jhin seriously????

Edit: You are saying im boosted myself when i did 33k dmg was only one trying to win the game meanwhile you didint gave a ***** and ended up 8k dmg on ad carry?
Old 06/25/2018, 22:57   #18 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meredith Grey View Post
Hello everyone.
Let me start from that why im having -7 negative tbm. Beginning of august 2017 i had an email from my country military headquaters that i've 2 weeks to get my stuff ready and get my ass to the Libanon for the peace-mission. Moment i got the letter i forget on purpose every single order i had then. I was gone 8 months and now im back and im still interested about boosting you guys.
Im not taking payment upfront, pay per win/tier "Boost then Pay"
Right now im boosting till platinum 3, not above it since i need sometime to get my skill back from where i left it. I have played in platinum 3 and yeah doing 80precent winrate on my main account.
Contact-
Skype - payzalo
Discord - MeredithEloboost#9985

We also sell different type of packages, like if you want to stay somewhere whole season then you can buy it and we can guarantee if you fall division behind we play you back there for free. This package price is 30€.

Ask more ( Skype Payzalo )

Done work / Vouches HERE!

People with who i have been in negative contact with.

Really good booster , and very nice ^^ answers pretty fast and help you win the game
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/29/2018, 15:00   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meredith Grey View Post
Hello everyone.
Let me start from that why im having -7 negative tbm. Beginning of august 2017 i had an email from my country military headquaters that i've 2 weeks to get my stuff ready and get my *** to the Libanon for the peace-mission. Moment i got the letter i forget on purpose every single order i had then. I was gone 8 months and now im back and im still interested about boosting you guys.
That is some serious bullshit right there. What happened to the "storms and the problems with your pc"? Or you got scammed as well along with the "military headquaters calling you to fulfill your destiny" and someone else was texting from your behalf, huh?

Quit scamming people, I still haven't gotten my 30 euros from last year.

I mean... at least don't lie when you've ****** over so much people, because you're embarrassing yourself even more.

Even if the ******* president calls you... when you get back from your journey you can still refund the money to your clients, but you didn't do that.
Old 07/29/2018, 15:18   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 82
Would be interested into P5-D5 but a question how long will that take ?
Closed Thread