Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rare Championship Riven EUW Account

Discussion on Rare Championship Riven EUW Account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 209/1/3
Rare Championship Riven EUW Account

- EUW
- 44 LvL
- 95 Champions
- 32 Skins (Rare Championship Riven 2 season )
- 5621 BE
- 633 BE
- Gold V - 0 LP
Price : 44€
Skype - live:tadeuszkubiak123
Old 06/04/2018, 22:22   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Be advised, this person sells accounts that have behavioral issues. I purchased an account he told me was clean, instantly got a 14 day suspension after my first game and then it was permanently banned after the first game I played post suspension. The chat logs were someone else's logs that had been used on the account.

I've been contacting him for 3 weeks simply asking for a refund. He refused and will not respond. The trade was completed with a Middleman and the trade is showing as pending since I'm assuming this shady seller did not accept. I have all the proof for my accusations and am currently stuck in a PayPal claim escalation with this person.

Be aware and do not buy from this person!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Riven Smurf Account EUW with Championship Riven €15
01/28/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Want to sell my smurf account - Server: EUW Rank: Unranked (Gold 1 last season with high win %) Price: €15 Verified: Yes, but I am the original owner and I give you guarantee that it will stay yours.
[Selling] Platinum 5 EUW LoL Account. Championship Riven + Cool Name for Riven mains
10/30/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hi! Info about the account: Server: EUW LVL: 30 Summoner name is a title of a certain champion ;) 106 Champions (See photo) 13 Rune Pages (also on a photo)
[Selling] (60€ only PSC!) LoL Account (EUW) Championship Riven & Championship Thresh +25 Skins
01/06/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Selling EUW LoL Account. Level 30, 83 Champs, 5 Rune Pages and Rare Skins Skins: http://i.imgur.com/3C0Mb21.png http://i.imgur.com/P9w2Fet.png
[Selling] League of Legends Account EUW 133 Skins Alle Champions Rare | Championship Riven
02/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hallo an alle League of Legends Spieler, Championship Riven Skin enthalten! hiermit möchte ich meinen sehr wertvollen League of Legends Account verkaufen. Dieser enthält ALLE Champions und 133 Skins ( mit den kostenlosen = 135). Es sind sehr viele Runen vorhanden für ADC, Support, Top,Mid , Jungle außerdem sind 6 Runenseiten vorhanden und vieles mehr ... Silber Elo - season 3 (wegen Inaktivität), auf Wunsch kann ich Ihnen den Account auch noch höher spielen oder nach Kauf behilflich...