Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diamond 2 EUW account all champions / 125 skins

Discussion on Diamond 2 EUW account all champions / 125 skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Diamond 2 EUW account all champions / 125 skins

The account has below 150 games and finished in Diamond 1 season 7.
Private message me here and I will link you my skype if you are interested.
Old 05/26/2018, 18:54   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 182
Price ?

Tags
diamond 2, euw account, paypal

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] euw unranked all champions, 125 skins, all possible runes and 14 runepages!
04/10/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello. I am selling rare l eague of legends account In euw server. The account have all champs, 125 skins (like championship riven, etc for more info look the picture), 14 rune pages, and all possible runes that you can buy from shop IP are more than 16 000 RP are more than 400
[Selling] (NA) Top-tier Account - 125$ PayPal - 125 Champions/255 Skins/11 Rune Pages INACTIVE
04/18/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
SOLD
[Selling] EUW Diamond 4 Account All Champions All Rune Pages All Runes 63 Skins 9 Rares
06/10/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, im Selling my Diamond 4 Account its possible to push him higher if wanted to. The Account owns All Champions including all Runes and 20 Runepages 63 Skins 9 Rares and unvailable. 70k IP on it! For more Information add me on skype: mumu.hey We can go trough a middle man, otherwise u have to go first. Dont contact me to try out account or anything but u can add me ingame and check the account if needet.
[Selling] ALL Skins! ALL Ward Skins! ALL Tier 3 Runes! ALL Champions! Diamond S3, Platinum S4.
07/31/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Feel free to make offers. Notable Information: Season 3 Diamond Season 4 Platinum ALL Ward Skins ALL Rune Pages ALL Tier 3 Runes ALL Skins*