Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUNE DIAMOND V 70% win ratio acc

Discussion on EUNE DIAMOND V 70% win ratio acc within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUNE DIAMOND V 70% win ratio acc

I would like to sell EUNE diamond V low champs 70% win ratio acc.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] DIAMOND II EUNE ACC 65% WIN RATIO
10/21/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi i wanna sell eune acc skins: - Panda Annie - Prom Queen Annie - Dreadknigh Garen - Riot Kayle - Jurassic Kog'Maw - Victorious Maokai - Cosmic Blade Master Yi
[Trading] account diamond V 73% win ratio on eune with all champion account euw or eune
04/23/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
as the title, my ign is (sosochki smerti)
[Selling] Diamond V EUNE 56% win ratio.
08/24/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello i'm seling my account Diamond V EUNE 56% win ratio. Champions owned : 68 Skin owned: 19 Pages of rune: 5 ( Runes: AD - AP - SUPPORT - ADC ) PI : 18K RP: 102.. Border : Silver. Price: (OFFERT) Payment accept: Paypal. Email verified, I give the email.
[Selling] Cheap EUNE Diamond 5 with 77% win ratio and 47 champions!
06/10/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I am selling one of my personal "smurf" accounts. It has very good win ratio of 77% with 143 wins and 41 losses! Information: - Account has no restrictions; - Champions owned: 47; - Over 4K IP;
[Selling] Cheap EUNE Diamond 5 with 76% win ratio and 14K IP!
06/08/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I am selling one of my personal "smurf" accounts. It has very good win ratio of 76% with 39 wins and 12 losses! Information: - Account has no restrictions; - Champions owned: 16; - Over 14K IP;