Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Boosting Service - Low price

Discussion on Boosting Service - Low price within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Boosting Service - Low price

Boosting Service - Low price

► Hi everyone ◄

I would like to offer my boosting service to you guys out there. I am new here, so i will offer the first few boosts for half price. I will only boost one rank for half price for example (gold 5--> gold 4), not (gold 5 --> gold 3)

I have two accounts in diamond 1 on EUW and have been master

I will offer my boosting service, to the maximum rank of diamond 5, as i want it to be as smooth and efficient as possible. On EUNE and Turkey i can offer boosting to Master tier.

PRICES:

Bronze Elo:

Bronze 5 to Bronze 4 > 5euro
Bronze 4 to Bronze 3 > 5euro
Bronze 3 to Bronze 2 > 5euro
Bronze 2 to Bronze 1 > 5euro
Bronze 1 to Silver 5 > 6euro

Silver Elo:

Silver 5 to Silver 4 > 7 euros
Silver 4 to Silver 3 > 7 euros
Silver 3 to Silver 2 > 7 euros
Silver 2 to Silver 1 > 7 euros
Silver 1 to Gold V > 8 euros

Gold Elo:

Gold 5 to Gold 4 > 10 euros
Gold 4 to Gold 3 > 10 euros
Gold 3 to Gold 2 > 10 euros
Gold 2 to Gold 1 > 10 euros
Gold 1 to Plat 5 > 12 euros

Platinum Elo:
Platinum 5 to Platinum 4 > 12 euros
Platinum 4 to Platinum 3 > 12 euros
Platinum 3 to Platinum 2 > 13 euros
Platinum 2 to Platinum 1 > 13 euros
Platinum 1 to Diamond 5 > 14 euros

Duo queue will cost a bit more.

SERVER:

EUW/EUNE/turkey

Payement Option:

PAYPAL

Discord:

FlayStation#1339
Old 05/20/2018, 18:05   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 160
The Black Market: 241/0/0
Played 4 games with this person and i must say i'm impressed. He played adc in all of our games and he's a beast. He won lane every single time, made good calls and helped us secure objectives. Mid to lategame he carried hard af since he was fed almost every time. On top of that he's a nice guy who gives you tips and is glad to answer your questions. And if you check out his prices you see he's one of the cheapest on epvp. Can highly recommend this guy !

Old 05/20/2018, 18:09   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 374
The Black Market: 250/0/1
added
Old 06/05/2018, 09:30   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Good player! plat elo