Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LoL Account Almost 300 Skins and Platinum Border!

Discussion on LoL Account Almost 300 Skins and Platinum Border! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up LoL Account Almost 300 Skins and Platinum Border!

Hello, gonna sell my LoL account here are some infos:
EUW Server.
over 130+ Champs
Gemstone Skin ( Dreadnova Darius)
Almost 300 skins
Very much Legacy skins and more!
U can check out everything right here,write me on Instagram: nonstopkevin or write me on skype: kevoox3

Taking offers and only per PayPal ( Family&Friends).
Old 05/11/2018, 14:51   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 1370/0/0
Hello, I could help you sell this account with my reselling service, contact me if you're interested.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] ELYSIUM Mage 60, 70% Blue Preraid, Tailor 300/300, Skin 300/300 70g, 55 Water - 145€
04/23/2017 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Greetings! 60 80%/BiS Pre-Raid Undead Male Mage +Skinning 300/300 +Tailoring 300/300 +120g +Rank 55 Water +MC ATTUMEN +Mail +GOOD Name
[Selling] EUNE platinum 1 acc , almost all champs , 18 skins , 4 rune pages ! with border plat
01/12/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Selling Platinum 1 account EUNE with 4 rune pages , 18 skins ,almost all champs, season 2 bronze ,season 3 platinum ,season 4 platinum, account never banned or whatever ,im original owner ! and creator of account ! offers skype : djoletristana
[Selling] 3 EU-W ACC's : JUNGLER's(plat border)MID's(diamond border)NORMAL acc(gold border)
03/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
1st acc Hello, I have account to sell on EU-W, with platinum border in loading screen. Account was plat 1 but I've not managed to get it into diamond. Account is currently unranked, has 300~rp and 300 ip with 4win ip boost. The mmr was high but I had no time to get it higher in s3. Also i'm giving e-mail where all messages of riot were. All other information are on screens below champs http://i.imgur.com/mGl7Xck.jpg runes http://i.imgur.com/HzfpGYp.jpg skins...
[Selling] platinum 3 acc on EUNE . with platinum border almost all champions
03/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
it has jarvan skin and elise. I was on diamond placement . dragosz0r - Europe Nordic & East - Summoners - League of Legends . pm if interested . I accept paypal . the account sells for 40€ negotiable.
[Selling] Platinum Account+Almost all champs+Almost all skins!
04/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
I'm selling an account on EU WEST lvl.30 ELO: Silver rank 2, gold on season 1 ( so you have the badge ), platinum in season 2. ALL CHAMPION excluded Zac and Quinn, almost all the Runes, 18 rune pages 5058 IP 692 RP List of Skins on the account: Ahri: midnight and foxfire Akali: Bloodmoon Alistar: Golden, Unchained, Infernal