Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

diamond3+ elo account

Discussion on diamond3+ elo account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
diamond3+ elo account

^title says.

I don't care much about champs and skins.
i will transfer servers so any server is fine also.

payment = btc

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SELLING NA SEASON4 DIAMOND3 / SEASON3 DIAMOND1 / SEASON2 TRIPLE PLAT ACCOUNT!
08/29/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
I am selling my account. Skype "aymynameisray" or PM me for offers NA 0 Refund left ELO Season 1: Silver
[Selling] EUNE Diamond3, 88lp account.
08/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Diamond 3 eune, 101champions, 6runepages. (Grey ww, Medieval twitch) season 3 platinum. Skins: Nerf fLzK please's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats + headhunter rengar Add me skype: "kibnwow", looking for offers Biggest offer 80eur.
[Selling] LoL EUW Account Currently Diamond3 (110 champs and diamond last season)
03/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
You can use elite*gold for the safe trade and I'll detract the cost of it from the price The account was Diamond1 last season so you'll have all the rewards. I'm going to give with the account the original e-mail address along with the exact date it was created + passwords history. This will ensure that the account doesn't get hacked/stolen Why am I selling the account? 1st: my current internet connection sucks and I can't play the game for like 80% of the time i'm at home, so if I try...
[Selling] diamond3 lol euw account all champs 9000+ip and aload of skins played since beta
07/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi I'm selling my diamond3 lol euw account as I need money to buy a car Its diamond 3 got aloud of skins got every champ , around 9000 ip on it played since beta, got plat boarder from last season. looking for around 400 euros but price negotiable if any questions or would like photos or anything post here or contact me on Skype a906378 is my Skype name
[Selling] Lol euw account lv30 diamond3 all champs (selling)
07/02/2013 - Trading - 2 Replies
Hi I am selling my lv30 diamond5 account as need money I have all champs except 25 ip:1000 ranked:diamond 5 server: euw Only got the free skins Played since season 1 if interested you can add me on Skype (LolEloBoostServiceCheapAndQuick) or (pro100bora)