Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Championship Riven Legacy AND MORE! Euw

Discussion on Championship Riven Legacy AND MORE! Euw within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 0
Talking Championship Riven Legacy AND MORE! Euw

Hey, selling / trading my championship riven legacy account, zombie brand, grim reaper karthus, riot kayle riot tristana championship riven 2012 and more,

champs : 30+

Message or leave replies with offers, its verified to my email but will be transferred to yours
Old 04/12/2018, 22:25   #2
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 0
currently gold 1. +29 a win

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] championship riven, all champions, legendary/legacy skins and more! Multiple accounts
03/27/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Dropbox]Dropbox - MAIN 125+ skins - MAIN 125+ skins I am selling my NA account on which i have a huge collection of skins. It has over 1,043,560 elophant score, and a total of 126 skins. CcK Deathwish's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats I have 119 champions and am only missing a couple. I have many legendary and rare skins, as well as legacy and ones that are unobtainable anymore. A couple to mention are zombie brand, riot graves, championship riven, etc. I also have over 7...
[Selling] PHOTOS championship riven, all champions, legendary/legacy skins AND MORE! 5 accounts
03/20/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Dropbox]Dropbox - MAIN 125+ skins - MAIN 125+ skins I am selling my NA account on which i have a huge collection of skins. It has over 1,043,560 elophant score, and a total of 126 skins. CcK Deathwish's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats I have 119 champions and am only missing a couple. I have many legendary and rare skins, as well as legacy and ones that are unobtainable anymore. A couple to mention are zombie brand, riot graves, championship riven, etc. I also have over 7...
[Selling] Pax TF, Pax Sivir, Championship Riven, Black Alistar, MANY MORE Legacy Skins!!
05/21/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
This is an account on Garena Philippines. You'll need the Garena client to play and change the region to Philippines. It has a ridiculous amount of Legacy skins, and not random ones either it has the major ones like Black Alistar. To name a few it has Silver Kayle, Black Alistar, Championship Riven, Urf skin for Warwick, UFO Corgi, Rusty Blitzcrank, Human Ryze, Medieval Twitch, Triumphant Ryze, Grey Warwick. The list goes on and on. Basically take a look at Champion skin/Retired skins -...
Selling EUW acc Championship Riven,Pax Sivir and other legacy/rare skins
12/23/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
For more info add on skype,username rusuper.
[Selling] ►►► EU-WEST Diamond 5 S5 and S4 AND championship Riven and pax jax and more
02/05/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
104 Champions 120 Skins including ALL THE CHAMPIONSHIPS ( RIVEN SHYVANA THRESH ) and pax jax and spirit guard udyr and alot of 1350 and 1820 and mostly the skins are 975 ones Alot of rare summoner icons since season 2 halloween Account was dia 3 Season 4 and now Dia 5 Season 5 with the borders and everything Very OG name