Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Silver 3 and Plat 3 Accounts.

Discussion on Silver 3 and Plat 3 Accounts. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Silver 3 and Plat 3 Accounts.

50$ - Platinum 3 - 20 Champs and 64% overall winrate. (High LP gains)

40$ - Silver 3 with 57 champs and 40 Skins.

Add discord to buy: FartHard#8609

(YES, YOU GET TO VERIFY THE EMAIL TO YOURSELF AFTER YOU PURCHASE.)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW Plat 1 and Plat 4 accounts
04/26/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, selling two accounts on EUW because i won't have the time to play anymore. First account : Gold I s4, Platinium I s5 27 champions 2 basic rune pages 3 975rp skins Second account :
[Selling] Wts: Plat V / Plat I / D5 / D3 Accounts! Relly Nice! With full Prove and much more
11/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Yes i sell that accounts can meet ingame i bought already accounts and sell if you are interested pn me Only EUW!:)
[Release = MAA] "Silver and Simulation energy glitch" and "Silver and Lockbox trick"
05/27/2014 - Facebook - 11 Replies
This was released by Brandon in his blog, please note that I don't credits for anything below! Thanks to Dolce Panna for finding and making this guide. This glitch enables you to earn 30k silver every 5 mins and full recharge of the simulation energy. If you are interested in Dolce Panna's Trainer, download it here (virustotal) video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdmZPt_56CY Edit1: Dolce-Panna released a new video, with the use of Group Boss. It's an interesting method. Well, better...
Selling Plat 2(98 LP) and Plat 3 accounts (Urf ww, etc.)
01/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Account #1. (Plat 1.) Missing champions: http://gyazo.com/4595221014f5001778898bfb1a1f4428 .png Skins: Red Riding Annie, Frostfire Annie, Judgement Kayle, Big Bad Warwick, Woad Ashe, Shadow Evelyn, Victorious Janna, Victorious Elise, Perseus Pantheon Rune Pages:
[Selling] plat 2 euw and plat 1 eune accounts
11/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
euw plat 2 6 runes pages 40 champs 15 skin