Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW Gold V Account

Discussion on EUW Gold V Account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW Gold V Account

Selling Gold V EUW account. It is Gold V with good MMR. There are 26 champions and it is level 32. It is verified to my email but I will give you a code to change it to your own email during the transaction.

I am looking for around $18 and accepting Paypal or BTC.
Contact me through Forum PM or skype: comeragh94

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Euw account gold 3 and euw account unranked
02/25/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Euw account gold 3 not many ranked played on it 10 runes pages with all commons runes all champ except ekko ilaoi and the last one idk what is the name 67 skin another account unranked plat V last season 2 runes pages with ap ad runes 34 champ no skin
[Trading] [H] EUW Gold 2 Account [W] EUW Account With CS Riven
09/02/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hey Guys! Got your perfect Smurf right here! Im searching for an EUW Account with Championship Riven + Original Mail, preferably with AP/AD Runes already but doesnt have to! My Account: - Elo: Screenshot by Lightshot - Champs: Screenshot by Lightshot, Screenshot by Lightshot and Screenshot by Lightshot - Runes: Screenshot by Lightshot ,Screenshot by Lightshot - Skins: Screenshot by Lightshot, Screenshot by Lightshot
[Buying] [EUW] Unranked account or Gold account. [EUW]
04/13/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
Paying Runescape 2007 money. Got 20m atm in stock. add my skype: blackberry1215 or private message me or paypal.
WTT Gold 1 EUW account for any unranked EUW account
06/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi there! Im looking to trade away my Gold 1 account i have lying around for any unranked EUW account, can be botted or whatever just needs to have 0 ranked games played :) Dont care about skins! I got this account from a 170 positive trader back in august 2013 and i have not had any trouble at all with recovery or anything. Since i no longer play on it i would like to trade it away for a fresh start! Happy to go first if you are trusted ^^ Champions ...
[Trading] Gold 5 EUW Acc EUW / LF Bronze Acc EUW
01/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, epvp. I'm looking for a Bronze acc with: - Many champs (pref. all) - Many skins - 3+ Runepages Basically a Bronze Acc with many skins and champs. I offer my Gold 5 Smurf for that which was Platinum SoloQ last season and got all the Platinum rewards. If you want to know how many skins or other stuff contact me.