Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:31

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


HIRING BOOSTERS 90% CUT ALL REGIONS

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 82
Received Thanks: 2
HIRING BOOSTERS 90% CUT ALL REGIONS

DIADOG is now accepting applicants.
If you're interested please apply.

Elo boosting can be a great source of side income for League of Legends players who are out of school for the summer or just looking to make a little extra money while they play.

Requirements:
Diamond 3 or higher
-If you are below Diamond 3 we are sorry, but with our volume of requests, we need to be sure that orders can be completed in a timely and predictable manner

18 Years or older
-We require our boosters to be mature and well-mannered. Reputation and customer service is everything. Boosters that do not constantly meet these standards will be let go

Verified Paypal Account
-Paypal is the primary means of transaction between Diadog's company and individual boosters. This is how you will be paid. We require that you only apply if you have a verified account because boosters are expected to be honesty and trustworthy.

We treat our boosters well, and you will be compensated fully for the work you complete while working for us. Please be honest in answering the follow questions.


Please sumbit the following template to me on skype: live:diadogboosting

What is your location?

What Server(s) can you boost on?

What is your current division in League of Legends?

Are you a verified Paypal user?

Are you over the age of 18?

If you have any past boosting experience, please tell us about it if so.




Why 90% cut? This is because our prices are lower than normal, this attracts customers that have a fixed budget in mind




DoubleSupreme is offline  
Reply



« selling league account EUW | P4 EUW 20 »

Similar Threads
Hiring Boosters from all regions | Full/Part time Job | -Lightning Boosters' Boosting
03/09/2018 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hiring Boosters From All Regions Before continuing reading, the candidates should check out my customer prices, which are described in my boosting services thread.The hired boosters will take 80% of every job/order/deal I offer them. The other 20% belong to me. In order to get hired you must meet the following minimum requirements: You need to be at or above the age of 18. You need to speak English on an understandable level.
[Buying] Hiring Arena Boosters! Also Hiring boosters for raid!
01/25/2018 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Greetings Everyone! Me and my team hiring peoples for arena boost. Also we want to make a booster team for raids etc. We have launched a new discord server for this. (Will pay well) Pm me for discord invite link!
[Buying] Hiring EloBoosters For Broken Boost | Hiring Trusted Elo Boosters | 70% cut | NA @ EU
06/06/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
New Skype : Seth.Official http://i.imgur.com/W8fHs1o.png
[ArtofLeague.com]Hiring coaches/boosters from ALL regions!
01/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As topic says, we are hiring coaches and boosters from all regions. This is our website: League of Legends Lessons, Coaches and Boosting | artofleague.com You must be atleast Diamond II/I rating. Have had boosting/coaching experience. Not rage/flame/talk during games when boosting. Communicate with us and your customers. Contact us on skype and we will have further discussion about this.



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:31.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.