Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

HIRING BOOSTERS 90% CUT ALL REGIONS

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
HIRING BOOSTERS 90% CUT ALL REGIONS

DIADOG is now accepting applicants.
If you're interested please apply.

Elo boosting can be a great source of side income for League of Legends players who are out of school for the summer or just looking to make a little extra money while they play.

Requirements:
Diamond 3 or higher
-If you are below Diamond 3 we are sorry, but with our volume of requests, we need to be sure that orders can be completed in a timely and predictable manner

18 Years or older
-We require our boosters to be mature and well-mannered. Reputation and customer service is everything. Boosters that do not constantly meet these standards will be let go

Verified Paypal Account
-Paypal is the primary means of transaction between Diadog's company and individual boosters. This is how you will be paid. We require that you only apply if you have a verified account because boosters are expected to be honesty and trustworthy.

We treat our boosters well, and you will be compensated fully for the work you complete while working for us. Please be honest in answering the follow questions.

Please sumbit the following template to me on skype: live:diadogboosting

What is your location?

What Server(s) can you boost on?

What is your current division in League of Legends?

Are you a verified Paypal user?

Are you over the age of 18?

If you have any past boosting experience, please tell us about it if so.

Why 90% cut? This is because our prices are lower than normal, this attracts customers that have a fixed budget in mind

« selling league account EUW | P4 EUW 20 »