Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

selling league account EUW

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
selling league account EUW

Hey I am selling an Account. It is currently Gold 4 and lv 46. It has every single champ and 92 skins including 9 legendarys. I use it at the moment for smurfing , i get 25 lp for a win. Pn me with offers and more information if you are interested. Total money spend on this Account is 355 euro. Season 4 and 5 platin, since season 3 gold rewards.

« Boosting from any division on EUNE/EUW to D5 | HIRING BOOSTERS 90% CUT ALL REGIONS »

Similar Threads
[Selling] League of Legends EUW Elo boost/// SELLING PLAT 1 ACCOUNT EUW
02/02/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
So i offer elo boosts on EUW the prices are: Bronze- Each division 10€ from Bronze 1 to Silver 5 15€ Silver- Each division 15€ from Silver 1 to Gold 5 20€ Gold- Each division 20€ from Gold 1 to Plat 5 30€ I am also selling a platinum account on EUW which has around 80 champs a few skins and the season 3 and season 4 rewards on Diamond ( It still has diamond hidden rating but there are not many games played on the account yet) If you are interested in getting boosted or buying the...
League of Legends EUW Elo boost/// SELLING PLAT 1 ACCOUNT EUW
02/02/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
So i offer elo boosts on EUW the prices are: Bronze- Each division 10 from Bronze 1 to Silver 5 15 Silver- Each division 15 from Silver 1 to Gold 5 20 Gold- Each division 20 from Gold 1 to Plat 5 30 I am also selling a platinum account on EUW which has around 80 champs a few skins and the season 3 and season 4 rewards on Diamond ( It still has diamond hidden rating but there are not many games played on the account yet) If you are interested in getting boosted or buying the...