Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

♖ Chivalrous Boosting ♖| ♞ Giveaway of Diamond 5 account! ♞| [NA,OCE,EU] Cheap

Discussion on ♖ Chivalrous Boosting ♖| ♞ Giveaway of Diamond 5 account! ♞| [NA,OCE,EU] Cheap within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 08/27/2018, 16:15   #16

elite*gold: 0
Accepting orders and vouch games.
Old 08/15/2019, 18:14   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Scamming owner, don't buy there
Old 01/26/2020, 00:42   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamless68 View Post
Scamming owner, don't buy there
You never bought anything from us...

For those reading this wondering what review is that.

This user approached me to do a boosting website for me saying that he has ready booster's dashboard and it would be ready in 2 weeks. He never completed it even though i gave him 2 months for it. He got paid half and then stopped working so i refunded all transactions and this is his payback

Here is a proof, pay attention to the name Dream as it appears on paypal transaction to him

Old 01/26/2020, 15:16   #19 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 54
Nice Boosting Service!
This Service: +++
Great Job!
The Draven lose Game was unlucky because he had a Nami, Taric and Morgana Team and in the Lucian game 1 was AFK and 1 was running down...
The Admin is a really friendly Person and have a nice big Discord Server with a Support that answer in seconds.
The biggest thing was that his Website is AMAZING!
If your Ordering you can chose which Lane the Booster should play, which Champs etc and every Booster is Diamond 1+ (He also have Top Challenger Players).
On the Site their is a Live Chat where u can Chat with the Booster and i asked if he could stream and he instantly started Streaming and asked me also which Music i would like for the Stream.
After Ordering the Boost starts at 2am within 3 minutes and if the Booster dont play on the Account the Website automaticly gives you a new Booster.
If you also dont like the Booster you can just click on "New Booster" and you will get a new one.
You can also get a Boost if you have a Challenger Account he told me the Winrate is in high Challenger 55-65% and thats really Amazing.
All in all i loved to use this Website/Service and it was really nice that everyone was really friendly.
I also need to mention that i choosed which Champs it should be Played and 1 time i pressed change Booster and after 4 Minutes at 4am i got a new Booster who was also really friendly.
The prices are really really good and the play style is also really good and high Elo.
If someone have questions about the Service he can ask him or his Support also if someone want to ask me something just write me a Private Message.

Ingame History:
Old 03/19/2020, 18:24   #20

Accepting vouch games message me on discord!
Old 03/19/2020, 20:17   #21 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 12
The Black Market: 215/0/1
very good and skilled players +++
can recommend!
Old 03/19/2020, 22:20   #22 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Great booster. Played 2 games for me, both won. His website is amazing too. If you want a reliable and a really professional boost I highly recommend them!

Tags
cheap elo boost, lol elo boost, professional boosting