Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

EUW plat border unranked 115 champs, 52 skins

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW plat border unranked 115 champs, 52 skins

Im selling my LoL account because I quit the game and am in need of money due to RL stuff.

The account has a platinum border(previous season plat 3). Currently unranked but MMR was arround platinum 3 last time I played.
Im dropping the price of the account overall because its unranked and I dont have time or the will to finish it.

as I said, 10 games and you should be platinum 2-3.

The account has 4 rune pages, 115 champions and 52 skins.
5 Legendary skins
11 Epic Skins
3 Legacy Skins
1 Chroma skin

Price of the account is 60 euro. PM me for any questions!

« unranked lvl 30+ smurf | Searching Dia V+ Acc (Smurf) »

Similar Threads
[Trading] [EUW] Plat 5 Acc | 115 champs | 7 R-Seiten | 35 Skins gegen Bronze 3-5 Acc / unranked
07/10/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi Leute! Habe länger nicht mehr gespielt und suche deswegen einen Bronze 3-5 Account mit dem ich mich wieder hoch spielen kann. Ich bin der original owner meines Accounts und er ist meines Wissens nach auch nicht verifiziert. Bans, chat...
euw plat acc (s4,s5 plat) 115 champs 35 skins cheap price
11/19/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
LovelyMommy's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats and 5 full runes pages only for 30 paypal skype :- abd.zain97
[Selling] EUW Smurf ACC Plat Border S3 and Plat 2 S4 77 Champs 2 Skins 3 Runespages
03/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi guys, i´d like to sell one of my smurf accounts from League. The ACC has achieved Platinum Season 3 soloqueue and is currently placed at plat 2 with high mmr. The acc doesnt own a lot of champs, 77 to be exactly, and only got 2 skins which...
[Selling] 3 EU-W ACC's : JUNGLER's(plat border)MID's(diamond border)NORMAL acc(gold border)
03/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
1st acc Hello, I have account to sell on EU-W, with platinum border in loading screen. Account was plat 1 but I've not managed to get it into diamond. Account is currently unranked, has 300~rp and 300 ip with 4win ip boost. The mmr was high but I...
[Trading] Dia 3vs3 Team + EUW Gold Border-Acc for Plat-border/Dia-Border
03/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I want to trade my >>Diamond V<< 3vs3 Team and my S3 Gold 1 Account with Gold Rewards, both on EUW for an Account with Diamond-Border or at least Platinum-Border. Amount of Skins, Champs and Runes are not important. Border matters. PM me for info