Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT Plat 3 ADC ACC DIAMOND BORDER for an UNRANKED level 50 account.

Discussion on WTT Plat 3 ADC ACC DIAMOND BORDER for an UNRANKED level 50 account. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT Plat 3 ADC ACC DIAMOND BORDER for an UNRANKED level 50 account.

Hi all,

I am looking to trade my main account for an UNRANKED UNVERIFIED level 50 account with UNOPENED BOXES. I will NOT go first.

It has the following champions:
Kindred, Olaf Zed, vayne, kassa, cho gath, graves, twisted fate, leblanc, sivir,miss fortune, janna,ali, ashe,jax,annie,kayle,shaco,soraka,yi, garen, ez, urgot, nunu, blitz, warwick, poppy, amu, singed, draven, ryze, trist, twitch, jhin, malz, ori

It has the following skins:

CHAMPIONSHIP ZED
HIRED GUN GRAVES
VICTORIOUS GRAVES
BEAST HUNTER DRAVEN
HYENA WARWICK
SKT T1 RYZE

It is currently Platinum 4.

The account also comes with 578 RIOT POINTS
AND 501 BLUE ESSENCE

I am open to offers.

Add me on SKYPE and offer me: trawlee

Thanks.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] WTT Plat 3 ADC ACC DIAMOND BORDER for another account with champs
03/10/2018 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi all, Looking to sell my EU-W account as I do no play the game any more. Pref an account of similar elo with more champs (can be slightly lower elo if more champs) It has the following champions: Zed, vayne, kassa, cho gath, graves, twisted fate, leblanc, sivir,miss fortune, janna,ali, ashe,jax,annie,kayle,shaco,soraka,yi, garen, ez, urgot, nunu, blitz, warwick, poppy, amu, singed, draven, ryze, trist, twitch, jhin, malz, ori It has the following skins: CHAMPIONSHIP ZED
[Trading] WTT Plat 3 ADC ACC DIAMOND BORDER for...
03/01/2018 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi all, If you have any questions about the account do get in touch and ask me. I am looking to trade the account for a primarily mid/jung focused account of similar elo (around plat 3). Will also look to sell if someone offers a good cash/trade offer. Thanks. SKYPE: trawlee
[Selling] [EUW] DIAMOND 5 ACC WITH DIAMOND BORDER! ADC ACCOUNT!
11/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello, I have Diamond account for sell actually d5 (With Diamond BORDER), this is perfect account for AD Carry player cause there is mostly ADC Hero and runes. This account never was banned and dont have chat restricted. Check Screenshots for more info. I'm waiting for your offers! CHAMPIONS: http://puu.sh/cP3Bc/e6bbe51c39.png DIVISION/BORDER: http://puu.sh/cP42m/3092fff468.png RUNES:
[Selling] 3 EU-W ACC's : JUNGLER's(plat border)MID's(diamond border)NORMAL acc(gold border)
03/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
1st acc Hello, I have account to sell on EU-W, with platinum border in loading screen. Account was plat 1 but I've not managed to get it into diamond. Account is currently unranked, has 300~rp and 300 ip with 4win ip boost. The mmr was high but I had no time to get it higher in s3. Also i'm giving e-mail where all messages of riot were. All other information are on screens below champs http://i.imgur.com/mGl7Xck.jpg runes http://i.imgur.com/HzfpGYp.jpg skins...
[Trading] Dia 3vs3 Team + EUW Gold Border-Acc for Plat-border/Dia-Border
03/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I want to trade my >>Diamond V<< 3vs3 Team and my S3 Gold 1 Account with Gold Rewards, both on EUW for an Account with Diamond-Border or at least Platinum-Border. Amount of Skins, Champs and Runes are not important. Border matters. PM me for info