Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheap EUW 96 Champions Plat Account

Discussion on Cheap EUW 96 Champions Plat Account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cheap EUW 96 Champions Plat Account

Hi,

Selling a 96 champions with 56 skins account, was made in 2011 which means it has some victorious skins avaiable.

Dropping it for 13£.

Pm if intressted
Old 03/15/2018, 19:33   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

wanted to sell it to me as a "RU" acc obv scammer
Old 03/15/2018, 19:35   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dentougwent View Post
wanted to sell it to me as a "RU" acc obv scammer
Trying to use fake MM's against me and now posting on my another acc thread. Your funny dude
Old 03/15/2018, 19:36   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 31
The Black Market: 132/0/0
i'll buy it if u go first add my skype
Old 03/15/2018, 19:41   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forezi View Post
Trying to use fake MM's against me and now posting on my another acc thread. Your funny dude
interesting i dont see a thread were u sell a RU account, suspicious
also I wasnt trying to use fake MM's, literally just asked which one you want to trade with.

Would only recommend trading with him if he goes first but 50-100 Tbms is not safe enough for him in a 13€trade

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW MAIN ACC | 120 champions| Plat IV | S4 PLAT BORDER | 57 SKINS |
09/27/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi Everyone, Im selling my main league of legends account, i've spent a lot of hours on this account ( I've always been the owner, leveled it myself). I've been playing since S3 and i've always been gold + so i own all the victorious skins since s3. Gonna try to give all the info needed, if i miss something important just let me know about it in the comments, thanks a lot ! Season 3 Rank : Gold Season 4 Rank : Platinum Season 5 Current Rank : Platinum IV with Platinum border.
09/26/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi Everyone, Im selling my main league of legends account, i've spent a lot of hours on this account ( I've always been the owner, leveled it myself). I've been playing since S3 and i've always been gold + so i own all the victorious skins since s3. Gonna try to give all the info needed, if i miss something important just let me know about it in the comments, thanks a lot ! Season 3 Rank : Gold Season 4 Rank : Platinum Season 5 Current Rank : Platinum IV with Platinum border.
09/26/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
-EUW- Plat 5 account (S3 plat, s4 plat) 4 rune pages, most champions
01/12/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Selling my plat 5 EUW account. Taking offers, payment via paypal/paysafecard Can post the exact champion and skin list for those interested in buying. bump
[Selling] EUW | Plat 2 | S3/S4 Plat | Champions 52 | Skins 33
12/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hello, as stated in the title I want to sell League of Legends account. It's my main account, selling cause retiring from LoL. Anyway here is some account information: Played it since S1 End - S2 Beginning. Season 2 - Silver, Season 3 - Platinum, Season 4 - Platinum. 0 bans on record. Acc: http://i.imgur.com/TvvmqwY.jpg Champions owned: 52 (Yeah very little, didn't play upmost any role except jungle and top irelia/wukong)